5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
Actually they already have But they don't get the support as much as Jackerman. Such as like Umemaro3D, Jared999D, Miro, Amusteven & the new sensation Taboomania n Popopolygon or Popoporigon etc.
I have to say people also need to show some support n concerned about their works too. Because when comes to the words of perfection these people hold the title.
So please guys go n show some love n the support because they deserve all the praises.
Show some love for Japanese devs as well that has their contents posted on fantia. The likes of Socrates, Doujin3aries, NTRMAN. Socrates tho is definitely a wildcard, makes the most fluid and human like animations I've seen so far.

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
Mother's Warmth 2 looks wonderful... This as a game with its animations in the scenes would look great... hopefully the story will develop...

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Actually they already have But they don't get the support as much as Jackerman. Such as like Umemaro3D, Jared999D, Miro, Amusteven & the new sensation Taboomania n Popopolygon or Popoporigon etc.
I have to say people also need to show some support n concerned about their works too. Because when comes to the words of perfection these people hold the title.
So please guys go n show some love n the support because they deserve all the praises.
RedMoa & Dezmall are pretty badass aswell but i have to say Jacky is special there is nothing that can be compared to Mothers Warmth as of right now.

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Show some love for Japanese devs as well that has their contents posted on fantia. The likes of Socrates, Doujin3aries, NTRMAN. Socrates tho is definitely a wildcard, makes the most fluid and human like animations I've seen so far.
Oh man Doujin3aries how come i forgot about him, he is talented.
Socrates i think i encounter him before but couldn't remember, maybe i'll check em later.
BTW do yo know the new sensation called Popopolygon or Popoporigon depends on how u pronounce it. I have to say he's not bad all. Maybe u should check em out on dldshare.com or dlsite.com

Reactions: assrekt

Futa3dguy

Jul 29, 2021
U mean the BLC 3 - The Circle of Love !?
I think he is referring to Bloodlust Lanessa BLood Crown which has not had a WIP update since February... Because Miro is busy making other smaller projects for Affect3d... His Patrons are a bit peeved from what I hear...

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
I think he is referring to Bloodlust Lanessa BLood Crown which has not had a WIP update since February... Because Miro is busy making other smaller projects for Affect3d... His Patrons are a bit peeved from what I hear...
a bit? the guy is basically milking the entire thing instead of releasing what was promised.

jackerman we wish could do horses like animo artist does them. more aggresive fun horse noises and animations.

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
a bit? the guy is basically milking the entire thing instead of releasing what was promised.

jackerman we wish could do horses like animo artist does them. more aggresive fun horse noises and animations.
Wait a minute, who's "we"? There's a fair number of people wanting more tentacle stuff. Problem is his current fanbase is all over the field - many want dogs, many want tentacles, many such as you want horses. He's gotta balance for everyone.

Aug 23, 2019
did doujin3aries ever have english subtitles for his videos?

Oh man Doujin3aries how come i forgot about him, he is talented.
Socrates i think i encounter him before but couldn't remember, maybe i'll check em later.
BTW do yo know the new sensation called Popopolygon or Popoporigon depends on how u pronounce it. I have to say he's not bad all. Maybe u should check em out on dldshare.com or dlsite.com

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes