5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
MW2 scheduled for release either 30th September, or 1 week after the 30th of September.

View attachment 1388956
We are so close for the release. But what I'm really glad about is that he decided not to include the dog in episode 3 as he mentioned in the past that he probably would and instead he's going to do it as a mini episode.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
I've underlined the good green and the evil red.
ABC.jpg
One bad & many good news:

Bad news
-MW2 maybe will come out in october at "least"

Good news.
+1000 hours of development in MW2.
+Chapter 3 will be even longer than MW2 & he will start on working on it this november.
+MW3, MW4 and maybe even Mothers Warmth 5 will follow.
+Beast content will only appear in a mini clip of MW.

New teaser.
View attachment sn.mp4

Last edited:

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
folks my translator is not very good... answer me a question, will MW2 be postponed again? another month again??? please i'm wrong

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk
Aug 3, 2021
MW2 scheduled for release either 30th September, or 1 week after the 30th of September.

View attachment 1388956

View attachment 1388957
"MW2 scheduled for release either 30th September, or 1 week after the 30th of September."

Did he really say that? in his message there's nothing like that.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Good lord, this is absurdly good, I envy the female body shape in daz, those abs are everything.
I love it too! many artists when they go to make mothers (milfs) they usually put them with a bit chubby looks and with normal waists (only the breasts that get big) but in the case of Jackerman that doesn't happen! characters who are mothers like Claire, Rebeca and Jenny have perfect bodies just like the others! Big breasts, big thighs, big ass and beautiful abs. seriously I don't know you guys, but I think it's wonderful in mature characters.

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
We are so close for the release. But what I'm really glad about is that he decided not to include the dog in episode 3 as he mentioned in the past that he probably would and instead he's going to do it as a mini episode.
I am just as happy for this. I think its a great idea.

Reactions: Dedingovi

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
folks my translator is not very good... answer me a question, will MW2 be postponed again? another month again??? please i'm wrong
Yes, there's a possibility it might be postponed again.
And honestly, this is easier for me to accept knowing the next several chapters will be just Claire and Damon.
I would have liked him to maintain the purity of this series but it's smart of him to also cater for his supporters who prefer beast content.

Jun3D

Nov 5, 2019
I love it too! many artists when they go to make mothers (milfs) they usually put them with a bit chubby looks and with normal waists (only the breasts that get big) but in the case of Jackerman that doesn't happen! characters who are mothers like Claire, Rebeca and Jenny have perfect bodies just like the others! Big breasts, big thighs, big ass and beautiful abs. seriously I don't know you guys, but I think it's wonderful in mature characters.
I'm with you on this, wish I could make bodies like these in the tools I use, but it's pretty unlikely since Daz3d is a much, much better tool when it comes to character creation for adult content 1630867128564.png

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
Will Damon have a voice in MW2?
I'm not sure.
I can't recall any mention of this. In all this previous works only the female characters spoke, correct me if I'm wrong.

It's likely he'll maintain this as his eccentric or customary style.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes