5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
I'm not sure I can paste every single idea currently in vote, as technically it's the intellectual property of its creator who posted it in the Discord server.

In fact, I'm not sure if it's ok about the two above I already shared... What I will tell you for certain is what the winner of the vote is once Jackerman makes it public.

Godeaterprince

Mar 22, 2019
I'm not sure I can paste every single idea currently in vote, as technically it's the intellectual property of its creator who posted it in the Discord server.

In fact, I'm not sure if it's ok about the two above I already shared... What I will tell you for certain is what the winner of the vote is once Jackerman makes it public.
private message me?

Reactions: kevork

Futa3dguy

Jul 29, 2021

I don't think intellectual property applies when he has made the ideas public, sharing on his Discord is in fact making it public. Also you cannot Copyright or Patent an idea... I wouldn't really worry about it at all because these are really vague descriptions and not actual scripts. Seriously if Jackerman gets upset about it it would be absurd.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MikeyBurger

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
When does the voting end?
It doesn't have a set ending date, because the monthly is pushed back to end-November due to MW2 but two days ago he mentioned it would be active at least 5 days, so that's at least 3 days remaining.

Jan 21, 2021
Bronze are voting right now and are the biggest Rebecca supporters.

Website comes after MW2.
Here’s a wishlist for what I hope the new website will contain
1. Bios on all the original characters, Their origins, their ages, their various lovers, and their children as well as what their up to now depending on which animation or game they last appeared in
2. Detailed descriptions of the universes these characters exist in and if some of their universes overlap with each other
3. A section dedicated entirely to Jackermans games where you can download and play them as well as check their progress or status
4. A small little forum like this one where fans can discuss and come up with new ideas

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
1. Bios on all the original characters, Their origins, their ages, their various lovers, and their children as well as what their up to now depending on which animation or game they last appeared in
2. Detailed descriptions of the universes these characters exist in and if some of their universes overlap with each other
3. A section dedicated entirely to Jackermans games where you can download and play them as well as check their progress or status
4. A small little forum like this one where fans can discuss and come up with new ideas
That's a good question what happened to his Jackerman.Com !? :unsure:

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
Jackerman — Yesterday at 10:18 PM
That’s exactly what the site is for. Fully voice acted character sheets with fresh renders of each character. It would have age, height, weight, family members, occupation, etc.

Jackerman — Yesterday at 10:26 PM
[...] My goal for design is something like what you see in the character bios within the Arkham knight batman game. However, the characters would probably not be static. There will likely be looping idle animations in place of a render.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes