Jul 6, 2021
Knotty Mom(Lucky Bastard): Black Magic Woman - Santana
The Bully: Maria Maria - Santana
Poolside Escapade: Oye Como Va - Santana
The Captive: Heart-Shaped Box - Nirvana
Lab Experiments: She Blinded Me With Science - Thomas Dolby
Wow man that's awesome :cool:
No seriously dude that is truly beautiful:love:
You know I think ... I just figured it out Jackerman's secret formula why his animation is so good & addictive to watch.
Again thanks Blade (y) for this help.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rinzler__

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Like we all know Jack does his content with videos and / or Daz3D but how (which tools) do Umemaro make his stuff ? his animations are still unreached and he is already over a decade in the business.

Reactions: rev2020

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
Like we all know Jack does his content with videos and / or Daz3D but how (which tools) do Umemaro make his stuff ? his animations are still unreached and he is already over a decade in the business.
Like this one
https://f95zone.to/threads/shoheis-adult-streaming-channel-final-socrates.59839/post-6181051

3Ds Max with Vray (100$/month for the licence)

Marvelous Designer to create clothes

this is another level that jacker boy have not reached yet.

ohh and these animations was made with no motion capture suite.
quote from the artist
"I often get asked by you guys about her movements, but I don't use motion capture. It's a manual process"
"I've gotten used to making animations that don't use motion capture. I have completed several short videos and tried to connect them together."

i also asked the dude if he had created her or if this model was pre build
this is what he answered on his patreon site a while ago
"She is an original that I created. I started with rectangles and then added muscles and other parts based on medical books."
Skillzzz??
you bet :)

to those that says that Jackerman is the best animator...
well..they have not seen it all
View attachment 1321460-f041e874bfa28660097e13316658c899.mp4
View attachment 1320877-3cc248088c5bb3a7fb83ff96ff67297f.mp4

Last edited:

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Like this one
3Ds Max with Vray (100$/month for the licence)

Marvelous Designer to create clothes
No pirated version of this software ?

https://f95zone.to/threads/shoheis-adult-streaming-channel-final-socrates.59839/post-6181051

View attachment 1438359
Only for asian kind of women or are other races also possible to made with this, if so why does nobody use such tools ?

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
No pirated version of this software ?

Only for asian kind of women or are other races also possible to made with this, if so why does nobody use such tools ?
if you want to use Vray you must pay the licence...trust me i have checked already ;)
no pirate versions of it.
i asked if he could make animations with slight older curvier models but it seems that he is into really young girls.
with old farts :)

expencive programs and i also think the learning curve is quite hard.
i think you need years of 3Ds Max experience to be able to create this

And like Umemaro you can easily see that the quality was there 10 years ago not just today.

Reactions: Balkazzaar

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020

ohh and these animations was made with no motion capture suite.
quote from the artist
"I often get asked by you guys about her movements, but I don't use motion capture. It's a manual process"
"I've gotten used to making animations that don't use motion capture. I have completed several short videos and tried to connect them together."
Who cares its with or without motion capture suite, at the end only the results matter.
Can show you animated sex scenes that are even better than this & longer with sound but still they are to short to be compared to big projects like MW2.

i also asked the dude if he had created her or if this model was pre build
this is what he answered on his patreon site a while ago
"She is an original that I created. I started with rectangles and then added muscles and other parts based on medical books."
Skillzzz??
you bet
Dude this videos are what 10 sec clips...
Jackyboy is working on a 20 min voiced animation video with actual story, thats another level.

to those that says that Jackerman is the best animator...
well..they have not seen it all
What do they mean with "best animator" ?
Can't imagine that someone really means that seriously.
Best animation artist in general ? lol look at MarvelStudios or disney in general that's animation skills over the rooftop.
Or only in the adult industry ? than they have a point jacky is very good, talented so he is learning fast & keeps getting better.

What you are presenting here are just concept animations no story, no voice not even any sound, seconds of movement nothing big.
It looks more realistic i give you that but thats all.

if you want to use Vray you must pay the licence...trust me i have checked already
This says otherwise:

Releasing few sec clips many animation artists can but which of em can make a long video with story involved ? only a handful.

Here some random animations that look awesome but it don't have a replay value because its only a few sec motion and thats it:
View attachment PsychoDelusional ~ Apocalust - Preview 1 {Animation} [1080p] (February 2020).mp4
View attachment Lustercise.mp4
View attachment PsychoDelusional ~ Apocalust - Preview 2 {Animation} [1080p] (February 2020).mp4

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes