5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
Who cares its with or without motion capture suite, at the end only the results matter.
Can show you animated sex scenes that are even better than this & longer with sound but still they are to short to be compared to big projects like MW2.

Dude this videos are what 10 sec clips...
Jackyboy is working on a 20 min voiced animation video with actual story, thats another level.

What do they mean with "best animator" ?
Can't imagine that someone really means that seriously.
Best animation artist in general ? lol look at MarvelStudios or disney in general that's animation skills over the rooftop.
Or only in the adult industry ? than they have a point jacky is very good, talented so he is learning fast & keeps getting better.

What you are presenting here are just concept animations no story, no voice not even any sound, seconds of movement nothing big.
It looks more realistic i give you that but thats all.

This says otherwise:

Releasing few sec clips many animation artists can but which of em can make a long video with story involved ? only a handful.

Here some random animations that look awesome but it don't have a replay value because its only a few sec motion and thats it:
View attachment 1438414
View attachment 1438421
View attachment 1438416
Right. still amateurs compared to the one i posted above hahahaha
who gives a fuck about an 2 seconds long animation?
everyone can do it

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
lustgard doesn't make long videos, none can compare to the Jackie boy
Dude open your eyes! it says right above the lustgard video i posted: "Here some random animations that look awesome but it don't have a replay value because its only a few sec motion and thats it:"

none can compare to the Jackie boy
Actually there are some that can compete with JackerMan like RedMoa, DezMall, HydraFXX, Umemaro3D and maybe some other artists i don't know about.

who gives a fuck about an 2 seconds long animation?
everyone can do it
Thats my point, few sec animations are nothing to be proud of, both videos you advertised are exactly that, little teaser nothing special.
Can you jack off to it ? i can't, need longer videos.

And like Umemaro you can easily see that the quality was there 10 years ago not just today.
Umemaro was ahead of his time he is still one of the best even if he didn't got much better since his first productions.

Time will pass and we will see more & more awesome animations even some h games now look awesome
View attachment [Ren'Py] Apocalust [Scene Demo] [Psychodelusional].webm

More people will have access to the Internet, results in more people will dedicate themselves to such a hobby & if they are very good it in they will turn it to a job.
Technology is advancing makes hardware cheaper (except now because of the lack of semiconductor & "pandemic" and the rise of bitcoin) usually the prices of graphics cards and processors that are not even 2 years old are falling drastically plus A.I is on the rise so trough deep machine learning its possible (in the future) to make such games & videos in a fraction of time what is needed now.

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2020
Actually there are some that can compete with JackerMan like RedMoa, DezMall, HydraFXX, Umemaro3D and maybe some other artists i don't know about.
Edge Systems is a bit niche but quality is good ( )
Also where the fuck is the ass shot from your previous post from ?

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
Edge Systems is a bit niche but quality is good ( )
Also where the fuck is the ass shot from your previous post from ?
I can't fap to that shit. The expressions on her face and the squealing make it seem so grotesque and torturous. Makes me want to puke. Way too sadistic for me

Reactions: reDDevilZA

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Jackerman — Today

A SFW sneak peek, the family portrait

View attachment 1438456
Hmmm :unsure: ... Judging by the photo the father is a captain, who lost his life in a line of duty/event or accident.
That's explain the sadness n emptiness of Claire's eyes in MW 1. What she lost & now she's recollecting her life n trying to moving forward with her son but we know how came out to be.(Incident in the MW Part 1)
Now I say that is some heavy story telling.

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Like this one
https://f95zone.to/threads/shoheis-adult-streaming-channel-final-socrates.59839/post-6181051

3Ds Max with Vray (100$/month for the licence)

Marvelous Designer to create clothes

this is another level that jacker boy have not reached yet.

ohh and these animations was made with no motion capture suite.
quote from the artist
"I often get asked by you guys about her movements, but I don't use motion capture. It's a manual process"
"I've gotten used to making animations that don't use motion capture. I have completed several short videos and tried to connect them together."

i also asked the dude if he had created her or if this model was pre build
this is what he answered on his patreon site a while ago
"She is an original that I created. I started with rectangles and then added muscles and other parts based on medical books."
Skillzzz??
you bet :)

to those that says that Jackerman is the best animator...
well..they have not seen it all
View attachment 1438361
View attachment 1438359
It's been a while since didn't watch anything from Nurarihyon. BTW can please tell what's the animation is called ?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Tell me you're not really comparing Jackerman to those who are, indeed, way better than him in animating stuff. Jack started with Daz I think, right? And the animation there it's terrible, clunky, even if you try your best. Then now he switched to Blender which is a nice jump that's for sure, but he's got a long way to go before reaching even the levels of Redmoa, Hydra and Umemaro itself. Also Socrates as well it's way beyond what Jack does. He can't be compared with them, he's just a newbie at this time against big names here.

Just don't. Don't make a fool of yourself any more than necessary. Yes, Jack stuff it's good but it's just that. The others are far superior. Also since you bragged about 20 minutes for MW2, what do you say about this one which is 32 minutes long. And this one that's 1 hour long. And there's also another one which is again 32 minutes long, but I can't find it on the dlsite store somehow. Probably it's somewhere else.
And don't mention the "maybe it's reused angles" because even Jackerman does it. Hell, everyone does it just to make the video much longer. And don't even tell me about the "story" because MW2 doesn't have one, it's just Incest. Pure and simple.

As you can see, I proved that there's better out there. However, Jack does a good job with bestiality content, of that I can give him credits since there's no better animator out there that I know for this particular fetish (or rather, maybe there is. Noname55 I think it's called, can't remember the exact name, but shame that he made only one video long. Most are just few seconds). But outside this again, it's just a newbie in a vast ocean of far better animators than him.

Evilmaniac

Jun 5, 2017
Like this one
https://f95zone.to/threads/shoheis-adult-streaming-channel-final-socrates.59839/post-6181051

3Ds Max with Vray (100$/month for the licence)

Marvelous Designer to create clothes

this is another level that jacker boy have not reached yet.

ohh and these animations was made with no motion capture suite.
quote from the artist
"I often get asked by you guys about her movements, but I don't use motion capture. It's a manual process"
"I've gotten used to making animations that don't use motion capture. I have completed several short videos and tried to connect them together."

i also asked the dude if he had created her or if this model was pre build
this is what he answered on his patreon site a while ago
"She is an original that I created. I started with rectangles and then added muscles and other parts based on medical books."
Skillzzz??
you bet :)

to those that says that Jackerman is the best animator...
well..they have not seen it all
View attachment 1438361
View attachment 1438359
Yes of course there are better animators but what jackerman creates is fetish focused videos and delivers a sort of satisfying let's say story within 3 or 4 minutes of time, Sumthindfrnt used to do that but I don't know what happened to them.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Are you kidding me? The sound and the motions might look good, but I CANNOT get over that uncanny valley look of the models that artist uses. They just freak me out
To each its own, personally I like it, but you can't deny the fact that Jackerman can't be compared to those mentioned. Uncanny valley or not they're on another level, a level which Jack can only achieve very far in the future, certainly not now. And by the time he will do that, Socrates and other will still be ahead of him.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes