5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

asslover20

Apr 17, 2018
Last NSFW sneak peek before release:
Goddamn that's the best sneak peek ever! First seeing her perfect juicy pussy and her bubbly thic ass and legs. After she opens her legs, her perfect pair of big tits are popping out and her beautiful and lustful face appears. What a fucking tease! Her son has the best view ever for sure!

Now I really can't wait for the release anymore :love:

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
Release is end of this month. I said last NSFW sneak peek on purpose - I think there might be one or two non-NSFW peeks until release.

jamon

Dec 23, 2017
Release is end of this month. I said last NSFW sneak peek on purpose - I think there might be one or two non-NSFW peeks until release.
I had in mind it was going to be two updates this month. Vapire woman (sorry I forgot her name) and MW2..

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
I had in mind it was going to be two updates this month. Vapire woman (sorry I forgot her name) and MW2..
You are wrong. Vampire woman, aka Lady D, was two months ago. Last month was Dexter's mom. This month was supposed to be Serena 2, but that got postponed to November, so MW2 can be finished.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
From this angle - yes. But Rebecca's pussy was visible from other angles in some of the renders in Tentacular. It's a shame few people seem to know she exists as a character.
ive played tentacular but its been a long time so my memory isnt that good on it. still my fav character of them all

Reactions: kevork

Dukissj

Jun 10, 2021
You are wrong. Vampire woman, aka Lady D, was two months ago. Last month was Dexter's mom. This month was supposed to be Serena 2, but that got postponed to November, so MW2 can be finished.
Hi!! Where can I find Serena 1?

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes