5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I'll be praying for bestial :BootyTime:
I also vote for bestial! ANd hope in new video we also gonan see impregnatio and pregnancy!
By the way somebody knew if develoepr working or gonna work on new game? If yes hope its gonan be like tentacular

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
I also vote for bestial! ANd hope in new video we also gonan see impregnatio and pregnancy!
By the way somebody knew if develoepr working or gonna work on new game? If yes hope its gonan be like tentacular
a while ago when he was more present here on the site i asked him about the game and he told me he was making a new game on the unity system, but it would only be released after the three parts of the mother warmth were ready. the theme of the game would be: incest, bestial and maybe ntr equal to his first game that was paused "coming home"

but it’s been a long time so I don’t know if he has already given up on this idea of creating games entirely to stay only in animations ... I particularly hope not because I really like animations, but my preference is still games

Reactions: dajj and matriks

Vegasyy

Aug 25, 2017
I wanted an incest or shota scene with a milf, but you’re probably going to be right. it must be bestial :cry:
I just totally agree with you, the incest world of Jackerman is just something so unique. Anyway, where can we get some news? Is Patreon or SubscribeStar the only ways to get them?

Reactions: Dedingovi

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
I just totally agree with you, the incest world of Jackerman is just something so unique. Anyway, where can we get some news? Is Patreon or SubscribeStar the only ways to get them?
yes man his incest world is something unique. I was very sad because his first game that was incest was paused because of the f95 rules. as for your other question, that's right to get news you have to subscribe to patreon or SubscribeStar to have access to Discord where he posts the content. i already think about being a subscriber several times but as i'm from Brazil i need to have an international credit card to be able to sign the patreon or SubscribeStar so unfortunately i ended up giving up

Vegasyy

Aug 25, 2017
yes man his incest world is something unique. I was very sad because his first game that was incest was paused because of the f95 rules. as for your other question, that's right to get news you have to subscribe to patreon or SubscribeStar to have access to Discord where he posts the content. i already think about being a subscriber several times but as i'm from Brazil i need to have an international credit card to be able to sign the patreon or SubscribeStar so unfortunately i ended up giving up
So you can't join his discord without being subscribed to his Patreon or Subscribestar?

Last edited:

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
But didn't they say he removes people who don't collaborate with his work?
yes, it is true he must remove people. so basically if someone managed to get in it would just be to get everything that would be on the discord as soon as possible before being removed lol

Reactions: LucasLeels

Fergie

Oct 14, 2020
yes, it is true he must remove people. so basically if someone managed to get in it would just be to get everything that would be on the discord as soon as possible before being removed lol
Buddy, may I know where you get your photo profile please ?

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Artist Kakiharad. He does a bunch of straight shota comics. In the future, if you see a profile pic you like, usually clicking twice on their image leads to their profile where these questions usually get asked :giggle:

Reactions: Fergie
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes