5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Too bad he is not releasing any more previews of the animations as he did with the fireside ... I have no idea what will come next

jomijoan

Aug 7, 2016
Too bad he is not releasing any more previews of the animations as he did with the fireside ... I have no idea what will come next
I dont know where did you get the idea that he wouldnt make another monthly animation.
This is his next work at the end of this month.
PS: Sorry for my misinterpretation, i didnt read right your comment
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
I dont know where did you get the idea that he wouldnt make another monthly animation.
OK no problem. didn't he mention anything else about mother warmith 2?

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
o blessed, i wudnt mind if he rotatated between beasty and incest lmao

Fergie

Oct 14, 2020
Guys I want to ask something. We know that jackerman is working on mother warmth ep 2 and 3 right ? The question is Will jackerman still make shorts animation ? I not holding my breath that jack is not making one, but it still gonna be awesome if jack make a couple ones.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Guys I want to ask something. We know that jackerman is working on mother warmth ep 2 and 3 right ? The question is Will jackerman still make shorts animation ? I not holding my breath that jack is not making one, but it still gonna be awesome if jack make a couple ones.
apparently he will still make small animations. I just hope they don't end up delaying the progress of mother warmth 2

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
I don't care if he posts bestial or incest, as long as he posts something, and this teaser is amazing.

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
I know this is going to sound very outdated to ask, but can anyone share the Fireside video in google drive link please?

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes