5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

ryder01

Jun 3, 2020
Now this man right here, is a Man worthy of support. He's basically everything sumthindifrnt is trying to be but is still a newbie and will improve without a doubt even though he is already a class beyond everyone noob or pro. And that folks, brings a tear to my eyes... Thank you in advance.

Jun 1, 2017
jackerman certainly goes on and on climbing, is giving good content with good scenes and good characters without a doubt the story, what I would like if you make these short video that puts a story as he did with Christmas and Santa's wife.

Reactions: MilfsWay

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
without a doubt Jackerman is the best animator of today. I like his work very much. The only thing that bothers me a little is that he is so attached to the bestial theme. like 90% of his work is just bestial, but I think maybe that won't change since his audience likes this theme so he should just continue with the bestial for a long time
and he does just what his audience says (which is right) so it must be bestial until he gets sick

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
without a doubt Jackerman is the best animator of today. I like his work very much. The only thing that bothers me a little is that he is so attached to the bestial theme. like 90% of his work is just bestial, but I think maybe that won't change since his audience likes this theme so he should just continue with the bestial for a long time
and he does just what his audience says (which is right) so it must be bestial until he gets sick
50% bestiality 50% incest, perfectly balanced as the universe should be.

Fergie

Oct 14, 2020
My guess is that jackerman must be have like powerful computer or something. I mean look those videos man awsome lighting and rendering. I am agree that jackerman is like sumthindifrnt in very beastly style, but unfortunately right now in sumthindifrnt forum, sum is lacking its own touch because focusing only quality on blender. Hope that sumthindifrnt is back like in 2017 and 2018 with only sfm but awsome videos. Jackerman sure is approaching many famous and great other 3d artist with Jack own style.

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
My guess is that jackerman must be have like powerful computer or something. I mean look those videos man awsome lighting and rendering. I am agree that jackerman is like sumthindifrnt in very beastly style, but unfortunately right now in sumthindifrnt forum, sum is lacking its own touch because focusing only quality on blender. Hope that sumthindifrnt is back like in 2017 and 2018 with only sfm but awsome videos. Jackerman sure is approaching many famous and great other 3d artist with Jack own style.
I have been saying this for a while. If he is doing his animations in Daz3d, he must be having an insanely powerful computer. The amount of memory and power daz3d consumes is intense. That's why I have been dying to know how he animates this. This is definitely not blender for sure, it is 99% daz. I have been using daz3d for a while and never in my wildest dreams would I have guessed that daz3d can be used for such complex animations. Simple, walking and short loops yes, but not full blown 5 and 10 mins long clips and movies like jackerman does.

I would absolutely love it if he does a Q and A. There are so many things I would like to ask him. If there was kemono page atleast, that would have shed some light into how he does his work. I messaged him on his profile asking him how he did his twerking in the fireside video. I would just love it if he made a video with nothing but dancing and twerking big booty girls like redapple2.

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Jackerman is a god of animation, but I think he needs to improve some details, for example, when sucking the dick he gets wet / saliva, and the knotting that penetrates very easily.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes