5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Jackerman is a god of animation, but I think he needs to improve some details, for example, when sucking the dick he gets wet / saliva, and the knotting that penetrates very easily.
yeah I asked him and he said throat bulge was too difficult to do in DAZ in any reasonable amount of time. He plans to switch to blender soon for his monthly animations and then probably fully to it once MW is complete.

Fergie

Oct 14, 2020
yeah I asked him and he said throat bulge was too difficult to do in DAZ in any reasonable amount of time. He plans to switch to blender soon for his monthly animations and then probably fully to it once MW is complete.
Really, is he really going to use blender ? Well there pros and cons in daz3d and blender so maybe jack want to balance it then. But in my opinion I think daz3d is still suitable for him and his style...

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I got bad news for you guys. The next monthly is going to be black bully fucks kids mom BS. Huge turn off for me. Oh well gonna have to wait until MW2 and next months I guess.
woooooooooooow fuck that, go interracial and ntr more. So Bad

And there more and more cuck shit in animation -__-

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
I was going to say that your animations would not be the same

nah trust me you can do way more in blender.
Until I get here, is the blender even better than Daz?

I got bad news for you guys. The next monthly is going to be black bully fucks kids mom BS. Huge turn off for me. Oh well gonna have to wait until MW2 and next months I guess.
Please exemplify, what did he mean by that???

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
I was going to say that your animations would not be the same

Please exemplify, what did he mean by that???
The next animation for the monthly is A kid is bullied by a black Kid and to get him to stop bulling him the mom gets fucked by the bully. Also Yes Blender is more complicated than DAZ but when learned it can do way more detailed animations.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Dedingovi

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
The next animation for the monthly is A kid is bullied by a black Kid and to get him to stop bulling him the mom gets fucked by the bully. Also Yes Blender is more complicated than DAZ but when learned it can do way more detailed animations.
What the fuck is this Jackerman :confused:, I didn't expect that. Well, now I'm looking forward to it, I want to see how far Jackerman goes with Blender.

After reading this "The next animation for the monthly is A kid is bullied by a black Kid and to get him to stop bulling him the mom gets fucked by the bully" I'm going to sleep, have a good night, day or afternoon.

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
Duh. Blender is a full fletched 3d animation software with which you can do anything. Whereas Daz3d is a software which is more for posing and rendering and you are limited to the things you can do with it as compared to Blender. Daz is recently becoming better and better with the tools its provides and it helps beginners who are not good with 3d to start out with. Blender has a very steep and hard learning curve. You need a lot of time and patience to perfect your 3d craft in it. But once you Master Blender, the world is your oyster. You can pretty much do anything you want in it. No one knows what the future is like, may be Daz will become like Blender. But at present Blender is the ultimate free 3d animation tool present in market. It's so good, it even puts the paid 3d animation softwares like 3dsmax and Maya to shame. They are very intimidated by Blender. If you want to see a great and outstanding example, look at Rigid3d's work who uses Blender.

Last edited:

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Not really a fan of bestiality, but his animations are good enough that I still watch it, so here's hoping that it will happen again as diversity is good if it's done right.

Reactions: jpavin56
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes