5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Ethanhunt99

Jan 1, 2019
where can i find his stuff? seen his patreon etc but it has no posts since july of 2020, and i keep seeing new content coming from him and id like to support him, any ideas? ty!

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
where can i find his stuff? seen his patreon etc but it has no posts since july of 2020, and i keep seeing new content coming from him and id like to support him, any ideas? ty!
Thats because most of his stuff doesnt fit Patreons Guidelines. hes mostly on subscibstar

Glust1

Oct 25, 2019
Bro, i downloaded both versions, but when I try to run them it says some shit about them being "encoded" in a format not supported, do you have any tip on how could I fix this?
Search and install this codec pack: combined community codec pack

• Red Heart
Reactions: astaroth96

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
I have a hunch that it only took Jackerman too much time to make the first episode because they had to streamline and put everything into place first before starting the production of the Mother's Warmth trilogy. The following episodes shouldn't take as long to release I reckon.

Reactions: LucasLeels

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
I went to see now that Jackman is going to make a shotacon animation! although some here didn't like it, I particularly liked it a lot. I hope it is good! if he releases any image of this monthly animation like a preview please post here!

and before I forget it’s a pity that we still don’t have anything new about the mother’s warmith 2:(

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes