5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
this news about the delay of the next episode of the mother warmth certainly left many of us frustrated unfortunately ... now it is to wait and hope that good monthly animations come by then (at least I liked the animation theme of this month so this already serves as a little comfort)

Jan 24, 2019
Hi guys, I was wondering which of the jackerman accounts I should subscribe to, patreon or subscribestar. Because they said in other forums that in patreon all their content was not available and they said it was better to subscribestar. That's why I still haven't decided which one to subscribe to. If someone can help me with my doubts, I would appreciate it.
PS: It will be my first time using one of the 2 platforms.

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
Because they said in other forums that in patreon all their content was not available and they said it was better to subscribestar. That's why I still haven't decided which one to subscribe to.
They already gave you the answer on another forum and now you want us to repeat that answer? Seriously?

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
Hi guys, I was wondering which of the jackerman accounts I should subscribe to, patreon or subscribestar. Because they said in other forums that in patreon all their content was not available and they said it was better to subscribestar. That's why I still haven't decided which one to subscribe to. If someone can help me with my doubts, I would appreciate it.
PS: It will be my first time using one of the 2 platforms.
Won't matter, both will get you access to discord, where the action is. I personally support Jackerman via subscribestar. Won't use Patreon unless I absolutely have to.

Hazymast

Jul 5, 2020
I don't really care mainly cause I'm partial to the female models he makes. So, I'm fine with anything as I am consuming his content for free. Not in a good financial situation to be donating anywhere right now.

Reactions: astaroth96

Hazymast

Jul 5, 2020
For real, game development just crushes your soul and your crunch times will drive most developers insane. Especially since Jackerman has a patreon people will annoy him even more.

Andeee86

Dec 29, 2019
why doesn't he continue tentacuar one of the best games I have played
continuing at home on earth has such potential
in a game of this type you get more into stories the animation does not have this too short

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
why doesn't he continue tentacuar one of the best games I have played
continuing at home on earth has such potential
in a game of this type you get more into stories the animation does not have this too short
As far as I know he would make a new game yes, he would leave this year, but he changed his mind and now the game will take a little longer to be released. now I just cannot guarantee that it will be a continuation of Tentacular because as far as he said I’m next game it would be a new version of "Coming Home" that was the first game that I was going to make but canceled it because of the rules here on the site who did not allow the game

Reactions: bruhmomentum1
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes