5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
I went to see now that Jackman is going to make a shotacon animation! although some here didn't like it, I particularly liked it a lot. I hope it is good! if he releases any image of this monthly animation like a preview please post here!

and before I forget it’s a pity that we still don’t have anything new about the mother’s warmith 2:(
It's not because of Shotacon, but because of what is going to happen.

Reactions: Crazymic79

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
I expected MW2 would take a while but this is already too much ... I want to know if he still intends to make a new game, because last year he said he would launch a new game in 2021 only when Mother Warmth was finishing ( all three parts) but if it is at this rate Mother Warmth does not end this year

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
I expected MW2 would take a while but this is already too much ... I want to know if he still intends to make a new game, because last year he said he would launch a new game in 2021 only when Mother Warmth was finishing ( all three parts) but if it is at this rate Mother Warmth does not end this year
New game was supposed to be this summer but it is no longer happening.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Chill out guys he may be starting a new game again after mothers warmth 3 so its gonna take some time but i think he wont completely skip on making VN's

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
The game?

But also no!

Isn't 95% of games perennially in alpha enough for you here on the forums and on that piece of crap patreon?

I'd rather have an entire movie with multiple scene selections, like in the old DVDs, instead of mediocre hybrids (someone needs to explain to me what the fuck is the point of an animated sex scene, when in the act of cumming I get a fucking fixed-scene screen and not animated, totally meaningless) like the VNs of the 90s.

And in the meantime of hoping that the development of the game is over, I'm left with my dick in my hand to grow old (assuming I don't die before any fucking game is finished in time, or not abandoned).

Shit! We can't even splurge on healthy fucking masturbation today. (We do it by supporting builds!)

Today is 2021, not 1990.

PS: And fuck you facepalms! (without balls)

Edit:
If I'm a carpenter by trade, I'm not going to get up tomorrow thinking about being a plumber too.

Because I'll end up making a mistake.

PS2: And fuck you facepalms! (without balls)

Aaaaah! Now I've vented a little :BootyTime:
:WaitWhat:

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
I would take the news I get here with a big bag of salt. for example, the game is still happening, but it won't be this summer. There isn't any actual news about MW2 release, not even a hint. March monthly video has been announced.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
I would take the news I get here with a big bag of salt. for example, the game is still happening, but it won't be this summer. There isn't any actual news about MW2 release, not even a hint. March monthly video has been announced.
"I plan to get it out by late august so I have enough time to make it great. It’s about 1/2 written, sending the script to the actress in a few weeks." - Jackerman answering someone about when it will come out for MW2
"-Project Kingsland: It has been very challenging to write this and break this news to those of you who have been in here since Tentacular but I figure it is best to rip off the band-aid early. Project Kingsland will come likely after I graduate, not this summer."
I didnt make stuff up its there if you look.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Um I am in discord and a patreon of his I am only stating what he has told us.
My bad, sorry about mate... I don't know what came into me. I guess my dumbass couldn't handle the fact that he next ep would take no less than 6 months to make, so I let my frustration cloud my judgment and well.. I apologize, that was uncalled for.

Thank you for always keeping us informed (regardless if it's good or bad news), please keep it up! CatKiss.gif

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes