5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
To be fair it's not Jackerman's fault its the gold tiers that submitted and voted for it.
I'd argue that the choices the majority had are equally as bad if not worse than what they decided to vote on.

If the animation is good I'm not complaining
Agreed. You can't play Tentacular and expect some overdone vanilla or incest narrative from Jackerman, you just can't.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
What other options were there? Just curious.
No clue. I'm just assuming that's the case once more based off a previous poll: 1036921_2.png
IMHO a son who drugs his mom with sleeping pills then proceeds to facefuck her afterwards seem to be more a sensible option in this context.

Jun3D

Nov 5, 2019
IMHO a son who drugs his mom with sleeping pills then proceeds to facefuck her afterwards seem to be more a sensible option in this context.
That was the exactly context of Mother Warmth chapter 1

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
That was the exactly context of Mother Warmth chapter 1
Yea I know. What I meant by that is a mom getting nailed by the bully of her son only sound bad when you remove the context, which in this case is patreons voting for the lesser evil in a poll full of terrible options.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jun3D

Jun3D

Nov 5, 2019
Yea I know. What I meant by that is a mom getting nailed by the bully of her son only sound bad when you remove the context, which in this case is the lesser evil of a poll full of equally terrible options.
Honestly I don't think those monthly animations needs a fully-cinematic context, it's just a short animation as a "thanks for support me" reward, someway I'm really curious to see how Jackerman's will produce he first interracial AND shota animation.

Fergie

Oct 14, 2020
Honestly I don't think those monthly animations needs a fully-cinematic context, it's just a short animation as a "thanks for support me" reward, someway I'm really curious to see how Jackerman's will produce he first interracial AND shota animation.
Yeah I agree, I think the monthly animation is just like jackerman tried to express the gratitude of supporting him or saying that jack is still productive with long and short animation. But if there any poll, many of the members here definitely will be tell all of the options to us.

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
nyl is a great example of what blender can do
I know who he is, I'm not a fan of futa, but his animations are good to watch.

To be fair it's not Jackerman's fault its the gold tiers that submitted and voted for it.
I understand, now I just want to see how he will approach this context, this type of content is not my type. :confused:

Duh. Blender is a full fletched 3d animation software with which you can do anything. Whereas Daz3d is a software which is more for posing and rendering and you are limited to the things you can do with it as compared to Blender. Daz is recently becoming better and better with the tools its provides and it helps beginners who are not good with 3d to start out with. Blender has a very steep and hard learning curve. You need a lot of time and patience to perfect your 3d craft in it. But once you Master Blender, the world is your oyster. You can pretty much do anything you want in it. No one knows what the future is like, may be Daz will become like Blender. But at present Blender is the ultimate free 3d animation tool present in market. It's so good, it even puts the paid 3d animation softwares like 3dsmax and Maya to shame. They are very intimidated by Blender. If you want to see a great and outstanding example, look at Rigid3d's work who uses Blender.
I also know Rigid, as I said, I'm not a fan of futa but I also like his animations. So Blender is really powerful, I want to see how it will use this tool to your advantage.

Fergie

Oct 14, 2020
Nah, me to I don't like futa either, not that I saying hate it or futa is bad, it's just like I think we already have so many futa artist like NYL and Miro. Let just focus on supporting jackerman with his beastly, incest, and monster content actually not much artist have this kind of style let alone make such great and long animation.

Reactions: LucasLeels

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Nah, me to I don't like futa either, not that I saying hate it or futa is bad, it's just like I think we already have so many futa artist like NYL and Miro. Let just focus on supporting jackerman with his beastly, incest, and monster content actually not much artist have this kind of style let alone make such great and long animation.
I think that nobody with incest animation is better than Jackerman, however, these NYL, Rigid and Miro could do, but they are more focused on futa.

Fergie

Oct 14, 2020
I think that nobody with incest animation is better than Jackerman, however, these NYL, Rigid and Miro could do, but they are more focused on futa.
That's right, my suggestion is that let the futa to the gods of that style such as Miro, nyl, rigid and many more, recently another great artist is also make decent futa content named icedev but he also make beastly and monster content but not much of long animation he created.

Reactions: LucasLeels
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes