5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Rinzler__

Aug 18, 2020
Latest spoiler:
I’m really curious to know what the real plot of MW2 is going to be. It was released a short synopsis a while ago, it had these images and several teasers, but we hardly know anything about what will happen or how it will happen. Man I’m just really curious.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
the real fact that in this chapter we are practically in the dark. in chapter 1 it was very easy to deduce what would more or less happen, but in chapter 2 it's very difficult. in the beginning I had some ideas of what the story could be like, but with the last spoilers it got a little weird because we have different situations in the same chapter. Flashbacks, Claire no longer wanting to have sex with her son, Claire totally submerged in her son (which contradicts the previous idea that was shown), Clarie apparently waking up after having passed out. There's some secret in all this and another interesting fact is that most spoilers didn't have audio implying that Jackerman was trying to hide the plot from us as much as possible.

Rinzler__

Aug 18, 2020
Probably the flashback of this scene is from the birth of their child. (I never remember whether it’s Damon or Damian)

Rinzler__

Aug 18, 2020
But I still maintain my theory that the flashbacks (at least most) will be to show that she had a depraved past, which probably involved even sex with animals. (That was the theory I had at the time that MW would be divided into only 3 chapters, but I think this idea of animals he discarded and will leave only for the spin-off)

pit3ze

Jul 30, 2021
Clarie apparently waking up after having passed out. There's some secret in all this and another interesting fact is that most spoilers didn't have audio implying that Jackerman was trying to hide the plot from us as much as possible.
I was thinking ... in chapter 1 , Damon put some sleep pills on Claire's drink and rape her , so maybe he could do something similar and that scene when she is waking up is after Damon drug her again

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Latest spoiler:

1635193711157.png
:unsure: hmmm
Judging by the picture it seems that they were some kind of hospital, a delivery room if you per say. Maybe this where Damon was born.
Or maybe be an operating room where he's in the ICU after encountered a terrible accident !?

Last edited:

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
I love it! I love the suspense. The flackback could be years ago or even days ago.
MW2 picks up days or maybe weeks after the incident right?
Could Damon have had an accident and she had to care for him?
I know this is overplayed. Anyway the possibilities are endless. The x-ray looks like the hip/private area.
I hope there's at least one more sneak peak.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
I love it! I love the suspense. The flackback could be years ago or even days ago.
MW2 picks up days or maybe weeks after the incident right?
Could Damon have had an accident and she had to care for him?
I know this is overplayed. Anyway the possibilities are endless. The x-ray looks like the hip/private area.
I hope there's at least one more sneak peak.
I believe this flashback is from years ago. in my view Jackerman would use all the scenes of Claire that hair released as a way to demonstrate a younger version of her that we will see in these flashback situations and the ponytail will be the current version. about when it passes MW2, it has already been revealed that it will pass 9 days after MW1, in fact I couldn't identify which part of the body was showing up on the x-ray, but now that you say it really looks a lot like the hip... interesting

Reactions: JadeQ13
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes