5.00 star(s) 20 Votes
Jul 6, 2017
^ Whats the thing on her back? I was thinking of legs at first but is that a chair? Also whats she holding, is that supposed to be a gun with a foregrip? But both her hands are canted 15ish degrees to each side! Might be unfinished?

Just a few quirks but looks ok in general. She got that emotionless cyborg theme down.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
in some incest stories, one more person appears as an aunt or cousin, in MW3 Damon's aunt should appear, perhaps
I always thought Claire was very similar to Rebecca from Tentacular, she would make an excellent aunt for MW, besides she also has two daughters, so only in that we would have scenes with mother (Claire), aunt (Rebecca) and cousins (those two daughters of Rebecca who appeared on Tentacular), in my opinion this would be perfect and would also easily fill in the content of the 5 episodes, but unfortunately this is also unlikely since Rebecca lives in the distant future while MW apparently takes place in present days

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
man i hoped for Modern Warfare 2 its been so long since a good cod :(
Huhh ... remembering those days.
Kids with puberty pretending to be alphas in the lobby, Guys saying things which you can not understand through headphone, saying racial slurs to another, white people pretending to be blacks, mom roasting, shouting, threatening, rage quitting, accused for cheating because the simp can't beat you, specially when you play better than him.
Yeah those days were the good days, for any cod players.

Last edited:
Reactions: Roosta

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Huhh ... remembering those days.
Kids with puberty pretending to be alphas in the lobby, Guys saying things which can not understand through headphone, saying racial slurs to another, white people pretending to be blacks, mom roasting, shouting, threatening, rage quitting, accused for cheating because the simp can't beat you specially when you play better than him.
Yeah those days were the good days, for any cod players.
golden days man

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes