5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
How VHODA views Jackerman/his works...
View attachment 1474831
I really wish i could speak my mind. Unfortunately, off topic posts are deleted by the mods. This post will probably get deleted soon. His too will be soon. He is some sort of Jackerman worshipper fanatic which to me is scary. I too like many others did not even bother to read beyond the first few lines. What bothers me most about most of his essay posts is that there are no question marks where it was supposed to be shown. No punctuation or grammar. Even if English is not my first language, just reading his posts gives me headaches. And there is absolutely no point arguing or reasoning with this fellow because he is that thick-headed.

I believe he can write English well, but when he gets way too excited about something, especially jackerman related stuff, he loses his sense of reality and just brainfarts. (His posts about Jackerman changing 3D industry speaks to how narrow minded he really is.) Part me is so thankful i am not Jackerman. His posts really speaks to the level of worship and admiration he has for Jackerman, almost scarily near stalker level talk/posts. If i was Jackerman, i would stay the fuck away from him because he gives me the creeps.
hey man, nice essay.
You and the guy up there i put on ignore are not doing the people a favor of seeing links or important updates. Keep it short.

Reactions: forestmonstet163

Grayson789

Jan 17, 2021
Jackerman — Today

I'm going to start right away. There were a few problems with the fine-tuning ... I hope I don't disappoint you too much, but unfortunately I have to postpone the release of MW2 one more time. I'm just talking about a few days, maybe a week or two, so don't be too sad. I'm really sorry, but there is no way around it.

dont worry guys im just kidding. he didnt wrote that :p (lets hope this doesnt actually happen lol)
I was about to say fHfno7.gif

Reactions: Dedingovi

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
Between the dull-witted troll pretending to be Jackerman delaying the release yesterday and today's clown du jour claiming there will be "no sex scenes btw in MW2", we can emphatically state that home schooling is not for everyone.

I'm fairly confident that as Damon pounded his mom's throat in the first installment of MW1, the only direction is up.
Only time will tell and it's running short with less than a day to go.

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
2 DAYS, LESSSSS GOOOOOO!!!!!!! View attachment 1474145
U 2 :sneaky:
Mucho texto pa
Bueno, para ser honesto, esos son sentimientos honestos por cierto. algunas veces no puedes simplemente hacerlo pequeño. se necesita algo de comprensión.
:cool:
so that is gonna change the industry?
okay.... i facepalmed it because i didn't understood a single word in terms of reasoning your claim. But that's okay.
tbh: i doubt it will have a great impact on the "industry" to NTR the poor doggies in favor of little boys
View attachment 1474709
It's okay neither did I :PogChamp:.
Just enjoy n cherish the moment that's all:cool:.
Brevity dude. Less is more.
Thanks (y) I'll try next time.
BTW those are honest opinions. Nothing more of that nothing less of that either.
It's just a comment. Just think about it a fan's love letter to the artist that's all.:oops:

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Well gentlemen this is it ..:PogChamp:
The moment of truth.
It is 31st and we're few hrs away of release of the Mother's Warmth Part - 2.
I don't know about you guys but my heart ❤ is beating like cheetah .
Honestly dunno is it excitement or fear.
But I'm eager to :illuminati: that.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes