5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Madroko

Oct 20, 2020
Hey all. I'm pushing back the release of MW2 another 24 hours. This will be the final setback and I'm very disappointed that I have to make this change. I'm deeply sorry to everyone who has been waiting on the edge of their seats that will be let down by this, but I am doing my best. I haven't slept in 2 days so I'll be getting some rest and I'll have enough time to render the last few shots without dramatically decreasing their quality. If you were only subbed for October, don't worry, I will not remove you before you see MW2. I love you guys, thank you for being as patient with the project as you have been. Here's one last sneak peek.

-Jackerman

Edit. This is a message from discord.

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
i'm going to lose my shit if she doesn't at least give him a blowjob willingly,
jackerman my dude we're going to Theon Greyjoy the shit out of you if you disappoint.

Reactions: Depardierocity

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Hey all. I'm pushing back the release of MW2 another 24 hours. This will be the final setback and I'm very disappointed that I have to make this change. I'm deeply sorry to everyone who has been waiting on the edge of their seats that will be let down by this, but I am doing my best. I haven't slept in 2 days so I'll be getting some rest and I'll have enough time to render the last few shots without dramatically decreasing their quality. If you were only subbed for October, don't worry, I will not remove you before you see MW2. I love you guys, thank you for being as patient with the project as you have been. Here's one last sneak peek.

-Jackerman

Edit. This is a message from discord.
So will it be released on November 1st or will it wait until the end of November 1st to release? cuz if so it will be more than 24 hours. I hope Jackerman releases when he's ready instead of waiting until 10pm CTS like he always does.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
November 1, 22:00 CST is the current release time now.
oh man, damn it. this is going to take the whole of November 1st, so basically it's only going to be released on November 2nd for most people, like for a series that has already been delayed several times like MW2 was, Jackerman was supposed to release it as soon as it was ready, Instead of waiting all day to end to do this...

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
I was watching the chapter 1 all the whole night just to be ready.... god will never forgives you jacky for torturing us.

Reactions: Dedingovi
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes