5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Hey all. I'm pushing back the release of MW2 another 24 hours. This will be the final setback and I'm very disappointed that I have to make this change. I'm deeply sorry to everyone who has been waiting on the edge of their seats that will be let down by this, but I am doing my best. I haven't slept in 2 days so I'll be getting some rest and I'll have enough time to render the last few shots without dramatically decreasing their quality. If you were only subbed for October, don't worry, I will not remove you before you see MW2. I love you guys, thank you for being as patient with the project as you have been. Here's one last sneak peek.

-Jackerman

Edit. This is a message from discord.
giphy.gif

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Hi, sorry to interrupt but I only just found this thread. Can someone tell me which video of his this is from?
1635685110760.png
Been seeing that signature for a few days now and I certainly can't find this exact scene on Rule34 either.

Oct 22, 2021
Fellow acquaintances while we are waiting, Imagine having full dive VR that allows us to play as a main character in any game or animation you want. What game or animation would you dive first into?

khazimsan

Jul 17, 2020
is jackerman a developer big on delays? should we be use to this in the future? will MW3 be delayed till 2022?

Feb 2, 2018
is jackerman a developer big on delays? should we be use to this in the future? will MW3 be delayed till 2022?
He's relatively new to animation in general, more new to using blender which he uses now. Additionally, he is an engineering student primarily, so his productivity will be tied to his course load. I personally think his production speed over the summer break made him overestimate how quick he could keep making shit during school, but we'll see.

Reactions: khazimsan
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes