5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Welfegor

Aug 1, 2021
An hour and some change? What am I supposed to do til then? Eat candy? Nope I'm a skinny type 1 diabetic. Play some games? Nope my X button stopped working. Edge myself to Jackerman's other videos? Yeah let's do that.
rewatch MW1 without jerking off, get yourself ready

Reactions: dpdp666
Jul 6, 2017
Lel its like waiting for new years countdown here, except it’s not fireworks that’s gonna pop (not your nuts either) but your aneurysm :HideThePain:

Feb 2, 2018
not delayed to tomorrow, but Jackerman said he'd be a bit late cause of upload speeds whatever time delay that entails

edit: he will be releasing a more compressed quality now and a full quality top notch shit version tomorrow. He urging u guys to hold it in ur pants and wait for the good one to drop tomorrow before the leakers start their shit and end up propogating a lower quality version of his masterpiece to all the forums and websites.

edit 2: all in all, if you are hoping to see it tonight for free, I would go to sleep.

Last edited:

mileyvirus

Oct 29, 2017
idk what kind of rigs he has but rendering takes forever. Even a simple 3d image render off Blender with a 1080ti still takes a bit; I can't even imagine how long it takes to render a 3d video with this much detail.

Depending on his ISP he might have shitty upload speeds to begin hosting.

Garrexalfa

Aug 29, 2019
not delayed to tomorrow, but Jackerman said he'd be a bit late cause of upload speeds whatever time delay that entails

edit: he will be releasing a more compressed quality now and a full quality top notch shit version tomorrow. He urging u guys to hold it in ur pants and wait for the good one to drop tomorrow before the leakers start their shit and end up propogating a lower quality version of his masterpiece to all the forums and websites.

edit 2: all in all, if you are hoping to see it tonight for free, I would go to sleep.
Pretty good info and advices, but im stil gonna linger around just becouse of all the time ive already waited

• Haha
Reactions: Jdmricky21
Feb 2, 2018
should be released now, its 10pm CST

why are so many of u incapable of scrolling up just like 5 posts lol

• Haha
Reactions: claralover
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes