5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

HumanoidNeon

May 17, 2024
I know creating animated video is not easy Waiting for mothers warmth chapter 3
the wait is too long :(
Is it going to release this year?
My expectation is that Chapter 3 of Mother's Warmth will arrive by Christmas this year. If that doesn't happen, probably at the beginning of the year.

Last edited:

HumanoidNeon

May 17, 2024
View attachment 3788195
It's nice to see the story before the tragedy that was Southern Hospitality 3.
It is the least bit curious that all Jackerman stories involving mothers always end in some deception, such seems like an event that is fated to happen. From what I've seen, none make it past chapter three without some deception. Shady examples like: ''The Bully-Jenny''. That First was the cheating and then the chapter with the son. ''Southern Hospitality'' Both 1 and 2 are with the son, but three? I think we all know what happened with chapter 3. Not to mention the amount of Glod member nominations for Annie to cheat on Cole, both with, animals and humans. There's also ''Bedtime Boogey'', where, although the first episode could have been, with Lucas it ended up being with the boogeyman. It's kind of funny yet weird, as it seems, that all the Jackerman mommies must cheat. As an immovable event. The only moms who haven't gone through it are. Claire and Isabella. And if things work out, as Jackerman says, then there will be no cheating in MW, being the only story that is away from bestiality and NTR focusing only on incest. And also breaking the streak that in some chapter there will be NTR. Meanwhile, Isabella from Mischievous Mamacita. She's on a tightrope. Since, although her first short, followed the incest branch, but from the second short a nomination of Isabella and he sucks goats was made. That did not happen and some time later Mischievous Mamacita was given: First Night. So it is also on a tightrope so it does not pass Bestiality in chapter 3 give Mischievous Mamacita. A that there is hope since the person who gives voice to Isabella Flores said that I do not know leda Bestiality. View attachment 3788159
Thanks for sharing your opinion, well, I didn't like Southern Hospitality 3 either, I prefer chapters 1 and 2. Incest is about mother and son. Adding a horse to the story made me lose interest. If the next chapters are with Anne and Cole then it will be hot for me.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes