5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
How do you guys know the woman at the end is Rebecca? Don't get me wrong, I will be hyped as fuck for MW3 if it is her. I just wanna know why you guys are so sure. Did Jakcerman confirmed it?
The model is the same, there's no doubt it's her dude, the only thing different is her voice, the original VA dropped unfortunately.

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
It is another excellent work by Jackerman, he has us badly accustomed, I have loved it and I really want to see the continuation ... If in some scenes I had added a more distant point of view it would have been just perfect.
Please if someone can add the video with subtitles it would be great !!

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Actually really good, 10/10. It's always nice to see artists improve over time and this video more than delivered.

Jul 6, 2017
So its 4-5 mins of stretched out action and the rest exposition. Ok. We’ll see about mw3. Personally he could have just borrowed from taboo charming mothers story but i can respect the originality. Damon does look lacking though. Overall a 6.4/10 out of me. Didn’t expect anything coming in so hey it is what it is.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
So its 4-5 mins of stretched out action and the rest exposition. Ok. We’ll see about mw3. Personally he could have just borrowed from taboo charming mothers story but i can respect the originality. Damon does look lacking though. Overall a 6.4/10 out of me. Didn’t expect anything coming in so hey it is what it is.
Yeah, could've been shorter for sure. I'm here to jerk off, not listen to a story with a bit of sex

Reactions: yaksh000
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes