5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
MW1 wasn't ... But later series such as the captive, Sadira's blessing, lab experiment they were.
U can say that j's old works were in blenders after that he shifted onto daz.
I thought it was the other way around?

That he shifted to Blender from DAZ, because DAZ is a fucking nightmare to animate in and isn't exactly built for animations, whereas Blender actually is, and that The Captive was one of the first animations he made in Blender.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
I think i am the only one here that he wait something new about MW3.. i hope that jackerman will be merciful and share just one picture or just one information about MW3 :LOL: :LOL:
No, you are not the only one. I'm just here for MW too, but I'll be honest with you, don't expect anything from MW anytime soon, because you can't be sure how Jackerman will organize his work schedule.

Reactions: JadeQ13 and M0med27

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
No, you are not the only one. I'm just here for MW too, but I'll be honest with you, don't expect anything from MW anytime soon, because you can't be sure how Jackerman will organize his work schedule.
Yeah it's clear that MW will be released in the end of 2022 or even 2023. For that i wanted jackerman to stop working on the monthlys and focus on MW or it's better to create another series competes with MW

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
any new announcements on his workflow? whats he doing with his second rig now now thats its free from MW2.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
whats he doing with his second rig now now thats its free from MW2.
Mining, probably. :D

On a serious note - No official news as of yet, but I reckon that he's got the planning for MW all figured out, and that he's currently testing how things fare in blender before beginning production of the next chapter shortly after.

Last edited:

Hobmat70

May 22, 2020
Mother's Warmth 2 - Enhanced and Color Corrected (UHD 60fps)

View attachment 1507203

Download: workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original: workupload -
Hi Viggy, I have your original upgrade 1.32 GB MW 2 file from one of your earlier posts that I said was the best of the versions posted at that point including Page 1.

You have three more versions of MW 2 posted now. The sizes are as it reads on my PC. The sizes will be slightly different on the mirror sites.

The first file under the first set of pics is 1.59 GB. MIRROR SIZE 1.6 GB

The second one after clicking on SPOILER: v1 under the second set of pics is 1.83 GB. MIRROR SIZE 1.84 GB.

The third one that says Original: 1.39 GB. MIRROR SIZE 1.40 GB.

Please give me clarification on your post. I’m unclear about the significance of each version.

After watching all of the versions posted in the Jackerman thread, (including Page1), your 1.84 GB version is the best. I didn’t even have to touch any of the settings (Sharpen, Image Adjust, or any other setting) in VLC to adjust it perfectly which is highly unusual. Awesome work!

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
I think i am the only one here that he wait something new about MW3.. i hope that jackerman will be merciful and share just one picture or just one information about MW3 :LOL: :LOL:
I'm here for it too.
I agree. For some reason though I think he'll give us a sneak peek for the New Year.

Reactions: Dedingovi

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
I'm here for it too.

I agree. For some reason though I think he'll give us a sneak peek for the New Year.
It's like I said, you can't know exactly how his work schedule is currently, but anything is possible and he also needs to start making MW3 soon if he really wants to deliver this in 2022

Reactions: JadeQ13

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
Yeah it's clear that MW will be released in the end of 2022 or even 2023. For that i wanted jackerman to stop working on the monthlys and focus on MW or it's better to create another series competes with MW
Yea its only fair that his other content fans get something special too.
And in the meanwhile he's perfect his art even more for MW3.
I think there was 8-9 months between MW1 and MW2.
Hopefully we'll get MW3 in 6 months, summer the latest. We can wish right.

Reactions: M0med27
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes