5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I think i am the only one here that he wait something new about MW3.. i hope that jackerman will be merciful and share just one picture or just one information about MW3 :LOL: :LOL:
MW2 literally came out a few weeks ago, there's not going to be any news on MW3 for a long while

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
Then kevork would you kindly tell us. Which one Jackerman's animation is made from Blender !? And which one is made from Daz !?

Please Note : No Need To Be Overreact Just Like The Last Time.
Thank You;)(y).
No use answering that question if you haven't already figured it out after 233 pages in this thread. Keep dreaming how everything up to recently has been done in Blender and he's just switched to DAZ.

I'd also much rather you tell us of a 3D artist who went from Blender back to DAZ.

You're welcome.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
...After watching all of the versions posted in the Jackerman thread, (including Page1), your 1.84 GB version is the best. I didn’t even have to touch any of the settings (Sharpen, Image Adjust, or any other setting) in VLC to adjust it perfectly which is highly unusual. Awesome work!
Thank you dearly!

"Original" is pretty much the improved version of the very first upgrade I've posted - It's sharper, less noisy, more detailed and ofc motion interpolated (60fps).

v1 is similar to "Original" but is color corrected. Though since the warm color palette may not be to everyone's taste, I decided to make another version that's smoother and perhaps easier on the eyes -- an optional sidegrade version if you will.

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
Whether you like it or not, that is how it works. Keep flooding the thread with your spam, so the new members will have to sift through 50 pages of irrelevant bullshit just to get any useful info.

P.S. If anyone is really wondering - obviously Jackerman's older works were done in DAZ (that includes both MW1 and MW2). All his new monthly animations, as well as the upcoming episodes of MW will be done in Blender. Pretty much the exact opposite of what our little hysterical troll has been dreaming about.
This is correct. The MW Chapters were done in DAZ.
I can also recall someone posting here that he started shifting from DAZ to Blender and even ported over Jenny's character first. However, his first animation in Blender was The Captive and everything else after that (save MW2).

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Any sneak peaks of his months animation, it’s weird that we’ve barely got any
I believe something came out because Jackerman was always releasing between one and two updates a week, but what I think is happening is that the thread seems to have lost a lot of steam after MW2 was released, the proof is always that something new quit on Discord was already shared here, but after MW2 there was practically nothing... well I won't blame anyone because my interest in Jackerman's content dropped a lot after MW2 (now it should only return when MW3 production starts )

That's just what I think, nothing confirmed, but it's pretty weird Jackerman's Discord that had constant updates and so far practically nothing has appeared here. well whatever.

moshike

Nov 21, 2021
understandable, but 2D are being look upon more favorably than ever as of last year, so, just a heads up if you looking for second chance

rjlee

Jul 19, 2021
its like her ass is a little bit smaller ?!! not like the other characters of jackerman
I about jizzed in my pants when i saw that. Jackerman's models are fucking amazing from head to waist, but the gross obese asses and thighs are a major turnoff. I hope he does the same in all the rest of his content - giant boobs, tiny waist, slim toned thighs and tight little butt.

Reactions: Hermit76
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes