5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
i like to say I am very surprised that there's no Playthrough or all sex scenes from that alien game I found one video and it only had a part 1 and that was it i try to look for the CG but some were just pictures without the animations like the game had and I enjoyed the VA in the game what a shame
It's got a gallery in game

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Yeah I just found this out yesterday and he had a subscribestar made because of it and heard he has a discord but for paid only if only he had a Twitter so we can always get updates and previews but oh well...
Yeah agree with that.
I mean it would be better if he opened a twitter it will narrow it down some of the minor problems. Such in this case general discussion & voting line.

It would be better in twitter that he would just upload some characters pin-ups, give us the ability to suggestions of play execution (like sex scenes n their positions), voting option (what character or model do we wanna watch next or whatever the next model will be cast) some things to discuss about the models, works n release date something like that.

And in the DS the usual wip n some technical discussion n some voting just. Like what kinds of clothes, hair style n facials. Something like Miro's style ya know.

Reactions: HentaiKing2012

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
tbh i think concerning votings it is good the way it is. Those who pay for his content should also have a vote. (i am no friend of votings at all, because it limits the artists way of expression. Catering to the audience makes a creator a serviceman ;) BUT if someone want to have a saying in which direction the content should go, then it should be those who actually pay for it )

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
idk why people are surprised that Jackerman's patreon account got terminated. We've known for almost 2 weeks that it would happen, since literally all of his content breaks their ToS. What you should be surprised at is how long it took for this to happen. If I were Jackerman, I would have setup a subscribestar or other alternative support method way sooner, but I suppose he was just hoping Patreon would continue turning a blind eye.

Dontknowwhat12345

Nov 2, 2021
I am so jobless that I can only pay for my internet. I have a lot of time so I am here waiting for something to kill my valuable 4 minutes on something valuable.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes