5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Altar-Turk

Oct 8, 2017
MW2 was with DAZ, this has already been confirmed by Jackerman himself, but sorry if I seem to be underestimated, but do you really think you can create something with the same quality and body aesthetics as Jackerman? well if u really can, make us some incest, cause i need something new :LOL:

As far as I know he does everything with DAZ, from models to everything else to animation
yes i will do that. I will create a new animated movie series. Don't worry, the animations I will create will not look like ordinary incest stories. I've never found a story that gives me exactly the pleasure I wanted so I decided to make my own. I liked the body aesthetic and realism of Jackerman in mw2. I liked how the woman's hips wobbled and she looked totally realistic as she snuggled into her pussy. so i want to know what program jackerman made this animation with

Aug 21, 2021
Sad News everyone Patreon removing Jackerman from Patreon He will switch website to the SubscribeStar Here is the source proof-https://kemono.party/patreon/user/37145060/post/58528081

DS3DX

Oct 19, 2018
Are you sure?
you know that your using Dial deformers to alter stuff, you can't go in a alter Geometry in DAZ with massive amount of custom coding and while things like Meta help they are additional software plugins you can't from the ground up create a female model without actual software designed for it. like hexagon or maya or max. Meta mixer is just a BETTER designed UI for customisation or multiple sliders at a time.

777Mike777

May 15, 2017
Amazing work from this guy i'm not much a of a beasty fan but the artwork and everything it top notch. I was curious about the timeline between mw1 and mw2 it says at the end mw3 2022 will that be the end of 2022 or can we expect to see an early year release just curious about his workload and he made tentuclar rather quick and was pretty good quality.

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
YOU SELFISH BASTARDS!!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW EPIC JACKERMAN ANIMATIONS IN VR WOULD BE?!? OR HOW LITTLE THE MARKET EVEN HAS, LET ALONE AT HIS TIER!!!

ughhh this is honestly what keeps me from supporting. I mean that shit isnt even close. Its not like my one vote would turn the tables. If I knew I could get some short incest content or, if a man can dream, even an MW conversion into VR, I'd take a freakin mortgage to fund that crap

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
YOU SELFISH BASTARDS!!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW EPIC JACKERMAN ANIMATIONS IN VR WOULD BE?!? OR HOW LITTLE THE MARKET EVEN HAS, LET ALONE AT HIS TIER!!!

ughhh this is honestly what keeps me from supporting. I mean that shit isnt even close. Its not like my one vote would turn the tables. If I knew I could get some short incest content or, if a man can dream, even an MW conversion into VR, I'd take a freakin mortgage to fund that crap

oh.... you are able to watch VR animations and therfore those who aren't should get nothing? Ummmm yeah..... those selfish bastards.... how dare they wanting stuff they actually can use instead of pleasing.... people like you :p

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
oh.... you are able to watch VR animations and therfore those who aren't should get nothing? Ummmm yeah..... those selfish bastards.... how dare they wanting stuff they actually can use instead of pleasing.... people like you :p
uuuuuuuuhhhhh, you do know its really not difficult to make a non vr version of vr video right? is that why everyone voted no???? I mean, you'd get a POV of a monthly, get to experience your favorite beasty content from the eyes of the beast!!! whatever, those who do know will get it and others just... wont i guess

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes