5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
But that's way in the future. Hopefully we get it in the monthly Polls.;):sneaky:(y)
Nah .. man u didn't understand :unsure:.

The thing is everything we are seeing n discussion what ever Jackerman is making story in his works, we are assuming that this is the origin point or the starting point of the/that storyline.

But the truth is stranger than fiction.

You see that whatever we are watching either is the animation or game are all the wrong thing :PogChamp:{In Chronological Storytelling Perspective}

Yes you heard me right. All this time we're watching are non-cannon. It's not Star to finish like 1 - 2 - 3, it's actually they're ongoing continuous story !? Like 2/2.5 - 3 something like that.

You see I have a theory that whatever those anime he made are not serialized & neither they're series as well.
But rather they are all episodic in nature.
Just like 3dxnixah's work !?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Godeaterprince

Altar-Turk

Oct 8, 2017
Guys, do you know the name of the program where Jackerman makes the animated films? Truly, these movies are as realistic as I've ever seen in anyone else. The penetration of her pussy and the undulation of her hips, etc. animation with a lot of realism. Please if anyone knows tell me the program jackerman is using.

DahlHeadlands

Dec 7, 2018
Guys, do you know the name of the program where Jackerman makes the animated films? Truly, these movies are as realistic as I've ever seen in anyone else. The penetration of her pussy and the undulation of her hips, etc. animation with a lot of realism. Please if anyone knows tell me the program jackerman is using.
He was originally using Daz Studio, and now he is using Blender.

Altar-Turk

Oct 8, 2017
He was originally using Daz Studio, and now he is using Blender.
Are you sure he's using Blender? I saw very realistic textures in Mother's warmth 2. and the body touches and body interactions were really realistic, the pussy was very detailed. I'm asking because I don't know, can we do this in blender?

Reactions: JadeQ13

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
Blender cycles render are photorealistic for a long time , It seems to me that for the body he uses some downloaded editable model, I have one such from smutba.se - a few sliders and it changes the proportions.

Last edited:

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Are you sure he's using Blender? I saw very realistic textures in Mother's warmth 2. and the body touches and body interactions were really realistic, the pussy was very detailed. I'm asking because I don't know, can we do this in blender?
Jackerman started his work at Daz and around the middle of this year he switched to Blender, but in the case of MW2 this doesn't apply, as Jackerman still didn't have the confidence and full knowledge to make MW2 using Blender (when he did started the project in mid-May) so MW2 was done entirely in DAZ and MW3 will be done in Blender.

Altar-Turk

Oct 8, 2017
Jackerman started his work at Daz and around the middle of this year he switched to Blender, but in the case of MW2 this doesn't apply, as Jackerman still didn't have the confidence and full knowledge to make MW2 using Blender (when he did started the project in mid-May) so MW2 was done entirely in DAZ and MW3 will be done in Blender.
I have to be completely sure with what program Jackerman made MW2. Because I want to make an animation with exactly the same quality and body aesthetics, so I decided to learn Daz3d.

Altar-Turk

Oct 8, 2017
Is Daz3d only used to create 3d models or is it the all-in-one program to create an animated movie from start to finish?

Reactions: JadeQ13

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
I have to be completely sure with what program Jackerman made MW2. Because I want to make an animation with exactly the same quality and body aesthetics, so I decided to learn Daz3d.
MW2 was with DAZ, this has already been confirmed by Jackerman himself, but sorry if I seem to be underestimated, but do you really think you can create something with the same quality and body aesthetics as Jackerman? well if u really can, make us some incest, cause i need something new :LOL:
Is Daz3d only used to create 3d models or is it the all-in-one program to create an animated movie from start to finish?
As far as I know he does everything with DAZ, from models to everything else to animation

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes