5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
uploaded a version (The Bully extended version) and took it down after a bit , does smthing like tha exist or it was a jebait?

• Wow
Reactions: Lit Dark Age

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
uploaded a version (The Bully extended version) and took it down after a bit , does smthing like tha exist or it was a jebait?
No. At least not from Jackerman that I've heard of.

Reactions: Xazz

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Hey guys please stop speaking about dogs horses animals we get enough of that sh*t... monsters okay if they look like humans but animals?!! And in every story??! that is so strength.
as much as I don't like bestial, but this is a matter of personal taste and everyone has their own, so you can't just ask people to stop talking about what they like, but about the issue they appear in all the stories, i really agree. Jackerman's content has almost no variation, maybe some still don't notice now, but in a while it could become cloying for some of the audience

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Hey guys please stop speaking about dogs horses animals we get enough of that sh*t... monsters okay if they look like humans but animals?!! And in every story??! that is so strength.
So at least consider that this Char has pointy ears. So it is very likely she will be set in a fantasy setting. That means: Monster-Cocks. Most likely Horse or Dog (Werewolf or Minotaur) My vote goes to dogcock.... preferably with a Dog... not that monster-stuff. And CONSTANTLY COMPLAINING about BEAST CONTENT in the Thread of an Artist who is a well known BEAST-CONTENT-CREATOR is really beyond pathetic. How about you go to a Futa-Creators Thread and start complaining about the Dicks on the Chicks? That would be the same level of.... being special....

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
as much as I don't like bestial, but this is a matter of personal taste and everyone has their own, so you can't just ask people to stop talking about what they like, but about the issue they appear in all the stories, i really agree. Jackerman's content has almost no variation, maybe some still don't notice now, but in a while it could become cloying for some of the audience
Yes i know that's a matter of taste ... and i know that everyone is free to love what he wants... but i think the site is full of conversation about bestial ... just change the topic.
With all my respect to everyone in the discussion page:giggle:

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Yes i know that's a matter of taste ... and i know that everyone is free to love what he wants... but i think the site is full of conversation about bestial ... just change the topic.
With all my respect to everyone in the discussion page:giggle:
if you don't want to talk about bestiality, than you shouldn't come to the Thread of an BESTALITY CREATOR! .... life can be simple. And if you are just too attracted by his other works, apprechiate that and suck it up about the rest. I mean come on.... i like it too to go into incest threads and leave one or two sarcastic comments.... and then i leave. I don't live there and vomit my opinion over and over again. 1 - 3 posts and bye bye.

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
Unfortunately you have no say in what Jackerman creates. If you want human content, then pay him. Even i dont like bestiality that much, but at the end of the day, i will take whatever he makes be it human/animal.

Beggars can't be choosers.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes