5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
AKA Sexy Elf!
Actually whether you believe it or not !?
She was originally one of J's poll/idea that never made it to the cut.

(From Akanine74's post, if u remembered it)
Her original idea or story was that an elf & unicorn gets married then they go to this cave n performs their mating ceremony.

But there is a confusion here !?

Dunno which one of the elf was targeted here, was the elf from the J's old Patreon page that saw it as welcome thumbnail ?
IMG_20211126_161728.jpg
or
this Thema from Sadira's Rebellion ?
1539274_20211124_204244.jpg
Now it is a debatable question here :unsure:

Last edited:

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021

Her original idea or story was that an elf & unicorn gets married then they go to this cave n performs their mating ceremony.

Dunno which one of the elf was targeted here, was the elf from the J's old Patreon page or this Thema :unsure:.
Now it is a debatable question here ?
Yea, I remember the post. It had said "elf princess".
Thema was an advisor and friend of Sadira. She could very well have been a princess too.
I think many people, myself included, interpreted it to be her in the polls. This would have been easy for Jackerman to pull off.

Apr 14, 2021
So, uh, this is a bit random, but I was going back through Jackerman's videos and realized I never actually interpolated Poolside Escapade because it says 60 FPS in the filename - but upon actual inspection it wasn't 60 FPS, it was only really 30 FPS but someone decided to encode it at 60 for whatever reason. I went through and fixed that, and then interpolated it so it's actually 60 FPS.

Encoder: H.265/HEVC
Original filesize: ~540 MB
New filesize: ~430 MB
If the link goes dead, reply to this comment or DM me saying so, and I will attempt to get a live link replacement.

Last edited:

he401032870

May 13, 2020
So, uh, this is a bit random, but I was going back through Jackerman's videos and realized I never actually interpolated Poolside Escapade because it says 60 FPS in the filename - but upon actual inspection it wasn't 60 FPS, it was only really 30 FPS but someone decided to encode it at 60 for whatever reason. I went through and fixed that, and then interpolated it so it's actually 60 FPS.

Encoder: H.265/HEVC
Original filesize: ~540 MB
New filesize: ~430 MB
If the link goes dead, reply to this comment or DM me saying so, and I will attempt to get a live link replacement.
Unable to download

Sputnik69

Oct 16, 2021

Dunno which one of the elf was targeted here, was the elf from the J's old Patreon page or this Thema :unsure:.
Now it is a debatable question here ?
I hope Jackerman does this scenario one day. Elf and unicorn not something ever done before and would be hot.

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
I hope Jackerman does this scenario one day. Elf and unicorn not something ever done before and would be hot.
Yeah agree we need more on supernatural or mythological creatures. Not in just western mythos but other foreign creatures as well.
Yea, I remember the post. It had said "elf princess".
Thema was an advisor and friend of Sadira. She could very well have been a princess too.
I think many people, myself included, interpreted it to be her in the polls. This would have been easy for Jackerman to pull off.
Yeah i also love that poll as well.
I mean after the SR, people really wanted to see a worthy a sequel of that segment.
Even though the poll was an utterly confusing narrative bcuz everybody thought it was her assistant/second hand maiden of Sadira.

Still people to this day, they talk about her.
Now that talk becomes a discussion & that discussion becomes a theory !
Like Really WTF Happened To Her ?

Will it she ever get her own polls/ideas ?
Well what kind of beasty will be doing her ?
Will it be human this time doing her ?
Will there 3some between Sadira n her ?
You know something like that.

Reactions: Godeaterprince

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
In poolside Escapade at 1:30 she says. "This is the fifth time today" I really want to know what happened before poolside...

Maybe facefuck, some an@l-riding, or even some missionary like in Claire scene
Prequel on poolside has some potential
Same goes for the lab experiment where D's mom at 00:40 said that, I've just been too busy to come by & help as much as I used to.

Yeah ... U Guessed It Right :devilish:

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes