5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

mmorazz

May 25, 2020
JackermanToday

Finally, after this character has been in development hell for months I'm finally ready to show off a WIP model! This is the first original character to be announced since Serena. This is Yana Morozov: The Soviet Seductress. Yana is a Soviet spy living in 1963 who is tasked with the primary objective of infiltrating the political bureaucracies of the United States and its allies in order to collect as many secrets as she can using whatever means necessary. She has never failed a mission... Edit: These are both 4k renders, but I believe you have to download them for full-res

View attachment 1529887
View attachment 1529888

I took your poll results into account when making Yana and I focused more on shaping than size so she still has a lean-and-mean look to her (but she is still very curvy).

I'm overall pretty happy with her look and I think she will carve her own unique spot into my lineup, especially if I can land a good russian voice actress that can switch back and forth between russian and accent-heavy english.
Hopefully this beauty gets some Doggy action

Jan 21, 2021
An idea....for a winter monthly.

Camera pans over a mideval town.....and then we are taken straight into a room where we see elsa reading a note that says, "game night....hide n seek....dont be late"

Elsa looks around the room

"....i guess the game's started then."

She grins....and hurries off.

After going through a few rooms....she finds her way into the stables...

She looks around....

Until something falls over in a dark cornee promptly startling elsa....then she hears a bell ring

Elaa jumps into the dark.....

"FOUND YOU SVEN!!! HAHA! NOW LET'S GO FIND THE OTHERS....FOLLOW ME!!"

The reindeer groans in frustration...but reluctantly does as he's told.

Its mating season for the reindeer. And as Sven looks up, he immediately notices elsa's round curves outlined perfectly by her dress. He watches her curvy hips swaying as she walks to the stable door. Elsa notices the door is jammed, the ledge on the outside fell over and locked them from outside. Sven gets closer to elsa....

but she doeant mind his advances as just being an innocent creature. He gets sooo close, elsa thinks sven just wanted a hug, so she gladly obliges...but little did she know....underneath sven....a giant reindeer cock was pulsating....growing bigger and throbbing harder.

Sven takes it up a notch by lightly nudging elsa, and then 'accidentally' nudges her a little too much she trips over a rake and and onto the floor. While he nudged her he tries to pull catch her but instead tears off her scarf(frailly dress thing) which reveals a huge cleavage.

Sven neighs and bucks....revealing a huge member throbbing aggressively.

ELSA is in a state of shock....awe....and arousal. So shocked she doesn't resist as the Sven trots over to her.

(Next scene)

We hear moans and groans as we see Sven standing but thrusting downwards slowly....we're then given the view of elsa underneath sven on her knees still in her dress holding the animal cock with her breasts as she too quietly whimpers in pleasure.

Sven whinnies...and lets a huge load erupt from under him that completely soaks her dress.

She gets up...holding up her hands saying....

"Sven....next time give a lady a warning yea?"

Thinking its over....elsa strips naked of the cum drenched dress and bends over to put them on a small box...

Sven sees her completely naked body....and her holes when she bends over....he instantly becomes rock hard and JUMPS to mount elsa while she is still bent over...

All this while we hear elsa refuses....

"SVEN NO-OOOOOOOOH MY GODDDDD!!!!"

-her protest immediately turn into heavenly moans.

Next scene

Camera pans in from side of stable....showing Sven bent over something...humping hard.

Camera pans in from front side...showing elsa with an ahegao face facing down.

And just as sven is about to cum....sven bites elsas ponytail and pulls her head back and erupts fully and neighs intensely.

We then see the signature jackerman move of the stomach growing until the member is pulled out and the cum overflows out.

Elsa collapses over the barrel which she was leaning on while being pummeled and licks the tip of svens dick which comes into frame while she giggles and says..."sorry anna....sven n i will0 be a little late"

End....of pt1

(Cresits)
Awesome man! I love me some queen stable action

• Red Heart
Reactions: Silverbullet69

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Are we getting bear sex now?
I mean, she has a very badass backstory, but it's kind hilarious to know that sooner or later Jackerman will going to make she getting banged by some animal :KEK:
Hopefully this beauty gets some Doggy action
You know that's not a bad idea :PogChamp:.

I mean if we can't see her in the solo video or any monthly stories, given the fact that Yana's background is little bit of extreme than any Jackerman's soap characters have created.

Maybe not in the animation, perhaps in the games !? Wouldn't you agree.

Heard that Jackerman is creating a new game where u can play as a Rex in a rich suburban neighborhood.

While playing as a Rex maybe we can witness some human to human sex scenes or encounters like the MnF games or something like Lesson & Passion style games where MC/protagonist can watch or peak on someone getting intimate with.

In a same way in Yana's case we can see that how she seduce one of the npc disguised as model or worker and VIPs. Or maybe we can participate as a Rex one of those mini sex game by doing some favors or completing side missions for her.

Dunno ... Maybe ... There is a limitless amount of potentially about this character if Jackerman puts her or the community vote her in the game.

ya know something like that would be awesome to play with & respecting it's narratives of that world build ups (y).

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2021
JackermanToday

Finally, after this character has been in development hell for months I'm finally ready to show off a WIP model! This is the first original character to be announced since Serena. This is Yana Morozov: The Soviet Seductress. Yana is a Soviet spy living in 1963 who is tasked with the primary objective of infiltrating the political bureaucracies of the United States and its allies in order to collect as many secrets as she can using whatever means necessary. She has never failed a mission... Edit: These are both 4k renders, but I believe you have to download them for full-res

View attachment 1529887
View attachment 1529888

I took your poll results into account when making Yana and I focused more on shaping than size so she still has a lean-and-mean look to her (but she is still very curvy).

I'm overall pretty happy with her look and I think she will carve her own unique spot into my lineup, especially if I can land a good russian voice actress that can switch back and forth between russian and accent-heavy english.
Ohh yeah she looks good I’ve come up with some stories that I think fit her character without going to crazy with it
1. Catch and Fuck
We open up with a shot of Yana’s ass while we hear her talking on the phone with her superiors as she has successfully kidnapped the presidents son, we then cut to the presidents son who is restrained and and can’t help but stare at Yana’s ass while his erection throbs in his pants
However Yana notices his erection and thinks he has a concealed weapon, unzips his pants to find it only for his massive shota cock to smack her in the cheek, both surprised and aroused she decides to teach the young American a lesson about hitting women, we then cut to Yana furious sucking the young boys dick while she jerks him off
Inspiration:
After she’s finished with the blowjob she begins undressing and telling him to get ready for the best night of his life
We then cut and slowly transition to see Yana riding him and bouncing her fat ass on his boy schlong
Inspiration: and
The two of them fuck for hours until he kid eventually cums inside her, in a state of sheer bliss Yana says that she might just let him go after all
2. Operation K9
Yana has broken into a U.S. military base searching for a biological weapon that the Americans are hiding, she eventually finds it in a large container and it turns out to be a genetically modified wolf named Chief
Inspiration:
She manages to calm down Chief with a treat and some kind words before stealthily escaping with him back to her car, the whole time he stares at her ass and tits and develops an erection however as she tells it mount it mounts her instead and the two get into a struggle before Chief eventually pins her down and rips off her pants and fucks her
Inspiration: and and and and
Chief eventually knots her and cums inside her
We then cut to 9 months later as we see Yana in lab with an angry look on her face as she breast feeds two wolf pups while her superior says that she and Chief will be working together much more often now
3. Cadet training
Yana is frustrated as some of the new cadets for the Russian spy program seem uninterested in the lessons she is teaching, so she comes up with another idea
She begins undressing and teasing the boys, saying that from now on if they focus more in class she’ll reward them like this everyday
We then cut to her being gang banged by the students and she tells them that whoever lasts the longest with her will get a private lesson in her bedroom which only makes her students fuck her harder
Eventually it cuts to Yana laying on the floor while her students jack off and coat her in their cum
4. Intimate Rivalry
Yana’s mortal enemy is American spy Alex Conners
Inspiration for what he looks like:
He is the only man who she has never been able to seduce with her flirtatious nature and he is always meddling with her business, but these two reasons are also why over the years she has secretly fallen in love with him
Right now Yana is in a motel checking herself in the mirror wearing only a towel after she had just gotten out of the shower
Suddenly she see’s conners sneaking up on her in the reflection and tells him that he needs to do better than that
He points a gun at her and demands she tell him where the her partner took the nukes
However she ignores his gun walks towards unrobing and him and does this:
She then starts flirting with him and starts going on about how it would be so much better if their peoples made love instead of war and she then kisses him passionately and to her surprise he begins kissing her back, as well as groping her and feeling up her body
We the cut to them fucking in various position on the bed before conners cums inside her
Inspiration: and and
We then cut to 8 months later as Yana is being reprimanded by her superiors but she doesn’t really far as she lovingly caresses her pregnant belly
5. Yana is currently camping out in the arctic circle as part of her mandatory survival training
Suddenly while she’s sleeping in her tent naked a huge polar bear bursts into her tent
Inspiration:
Before Yana can reach for her gun the bear knocks it out of her reach
However the bear seems to calm down once it smells Yana’s pussy
Seeing no other means of escape she allows the bear to mate with her
The bear then begins to fuck her with its massive schlong but Yana begins to enjoy it and thus starts fucking the bear herself in various positions
The bear eventually cums inside of Yana then drags her off
7 months later we see in an icy cave with a pregnant belly cuddling next to the bear

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Ohh yeah she looks good I’ve come up with some stories that I think fit her character without going to crazy with it
1. Catch and Fuck
We open up with a shot of Yana’s ass while we hear her talking on the phone with her superiors as she has successfully kidnapped the presidents son, we then cut to the presidents son who is restrained and and can’t help but stare at Yana’s ass while his erection throbs in his pants
However Yana notices his erection and thinks he has a concealed weapon, unzips his pants to find it only for his massive shota cock to smack her in the cheek, both surprised and aroused she decides to teach the young American a lesson about hitting women, we then cut to Yana furious sucking the young boys dick while she jerks him off
Inspiration:
After she’s finished with the blowjob she begins undressing and telling him to get ready for the best night of his life
We then cut and slowly transition to see Yana riding him and bouncing her fat ass on his boy schlong
The two of them fuck for hours until he kid eventually cums inside her, in a state of sheer bliss Yana says that she might just let him go after all
2. Operation K9
Yana has broken into a U.S. military base searching for a biological weapon that the Americans are hiding, she eventually finds it in a large container and it turns out to be a genetically modified wolf named Chief
Inspiration:
She manages to calm down Chief with a treat and some kind words before stealthily escaping with him back to her car, the whole time he stares at her ass and tits and develops an erection however as she tells it mount it mounts her instead and the two get into a struggle before Chief eventually pins her down and rips off her pants and fucks her
Chief eventually knots her and cums inside her
We then cut to 9 months later as we see Yana in lab with an angry look on her face as she breast feeds two wolf pups while her superior says that she and Chief will be working together much more often now
3. Cadet training
Yana is frustrated as some of the new cadets for the Russian spy program seem uninterested in the lessons she is teaching, so she comes up with another idea
She begins undressing and teasing the boys, saying that from now on if they focus more in class she’ll reward them like this everyday
We then cut to her being gang banged by the students and she tells them that whoever lasts the longest with her will get a private lesson in her bedroom which only makes her students fuck her harder
Eventually it cuts to Yana laying on the floor while her students jack off and coat her in their cum
4. Intimate Rivalry
Yana’s mortal enemy is American spy Alex Conners
Inspiration for what he looks like:
He is the only man who she has never been able to seduce with her flirtatious nature and he is always meddling with her business, but these two reasons are also why over the years she has secretly fallen in love with him
Right now Yana is in a motel checking herself in the mirror wearing only a towel after she had just gotten out of the shower
Suddenly she see’s conners sneaking up on her in the reflection and tells him that he needs to do better than that
He points a gun at her and demands she tell him where the her partner took the nukes
However she ignores his gun walks towards unrobing and him and does this:
She then starts flirting with him and starts going on about how it would be so much better if their peoples made love instead of war and she then kisses him passionately and to her surprise he begins kissing her back, as well as groping her and feeling up her body
We the cut to them fucking in various position on the bed before conners cums inside her
Inspiration: and and
We then cut to 8 months later as Yana is being reprimanded by her superiors but she doesn’t really far as she lovingly caresses her pregnant belly
5. Yana is currently camping out in the arctic circle as part of her mandatory survival training
Suddenly while she’s sleeping in her tent naked a huge polar bear bursts into her tent
Inspiration:
Before Yana can reach for her gun the bear knocks it out of her reach
However the bear seems to calm down once it smells Yana’s pussy
Seeing no other means of escape she allows the bear to mate with her
The bear then begins to fuck her with its massive schlong but Yana begins to enjoy it and thus starts fucking the bear herself in various positions
The bear eventually cums inside of Yana then drags her off
7 months later we see in an icy cave with a pregnant belly cuddling next to the bear
Ya know honestly u should go to Mister4518 Discord n submit all of this idea that u post it here, who knows if you get lucky enough one of those Polls might get see them in the next monthly eventually.

Last edited:

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
JackermanToday

View attachment 1529887
View attachment 1529888

So no Fireside 2....ugh...

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Yea in last month vid, he said support him on his Subscribestar page if you can.
It seems that, the site is not completely healed or fixed in this case :unsure:.
It still break at some point especially when you give reaction to someone's post and make a comment/reply. One of the odd thing I just noticed recently that, is that you can not copy/paste directly pictures n gifs from google to f95 anymore !?
Even if you do it forcefully or just paste anyway it says "Error" or "Not Acceptable".
Looks like the problem didn't go away completely. Can you guys please check again.
IMG_20211206_142610.jpg

Last edited:

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I've been thinking about the back story in Mother's Warmth 2, whatever was done to the son

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
I've been thinking about the back story in Mother's Warmth 2, whatever was done to the son

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He was given that kind of serum when he was still a baby so he could survive, but it also made him different from normal humans... that's all we've got so far. His aunt (Rebecca) probably knows something, but we'll have to wait until chapter 3 for that...

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
someone said that fireside 2 was canceled, not true, its this month!
Wait ... What :WaitWhat:
What r u taking about man ? And besides who is this notorious "someone" that said FS2 is cancelled ?
After all everyone is like to know who is this person with big brain behind this news ?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes