5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

bruhmomentum1

Oct 20, 2019
Nope there are some previews of monthly animation but not of MW, since he's an engineer student I think MW will not be here before this summer cause he's doing animations on his part time.
I don't think there will be any sneak peak of MW before at least May or June
whats this months animation gonna be about??

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Nope there are some previews of monthly animation but not of MW, since he's an engineer student I think MW will not be here before this summer cause he's doing animations on his part time.
I don't think there will be any sneak peak of MW before at least May or June
Will the animation be only incest or does he plan to put other content?

hiddenpathos

Oct 27, 2018
I'll give a quick update:
  1. Personally, I won't share any content (that's my personal prerogative and I highly recommend people subscribe in order to support Jackerman. He is one of the best out there right now and his future plans will make him the best.)
  2. The newest monthly animation is projected to be released at the end of this month. The public (watermarked version) could be released at the same time.
    1. Jenny (same milf from last month) will be fucking her son's bully in exchange to not pick on him any longer.
    2. There are previews and a short animation clip so far. This month's animation looks S tier. Every month seems to outdo the previous, the progress is amazing.
Please subscribe to his patreon (if you're able) for a lot more information and that S tier content.

Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
I'll give a quick update:
  1. Personally, I won't share any content (that's my personal prerogative and I highly recommend people subscribe in order to support Jackerman. He is one of the best out there right now and his future plans will make him the best.)
  2. The newest monthly animation is projected to be released at the end of this month. The public (watermarked version) couldbe released at the same time.
    1. Jenny (same milf from last month) will be fucking her son's bully in exchange to not pick on him any longer.
    2. There are previews and a short animation clip so far. This month's animation looks S tier. Every month seems to outdo the previous, the progress is amazing.
Please subscribe to his patreon (if you're able) for a lot more information and that S tier content.
wait who is Jenny? the one in the fireplace scene?

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Not into cuck or NTR, hope Jackerman gets better standards.
Better standards. You can just...........not watch that particular video then:unsure::ROFLMAO:Shocking I know.
Only the non-NTR is already great.

I know it’s not good to leak stuff, but we’re really looking forward to seeing the content and a preview for us that we can’t support would be great to see and, if I could, I’d support it. :(

Nobody wants to share at least privately? :)

Jun3D

Nov 5, 2019
i think she is the one that fucked the dog
I knew it he would use her for this next animation, since I spotted a photo with her and her son on the background wall, well thats some disappointment for me specifically, didnt like her appereance at all

Reactions: Elchile
Oct 30, 2018
Did the mother have a different VA in the last one or have I finally jerked myself into early onset dementia?

Looks tight though! Jackerman's doing good work.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes