5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

bruhmomentum1

Oct 20, 2019
of all the milf hotties model he possesses why use this one. sad :(
maybe because its the newer one..? but who knows, maybe he plans to create like a "jackerman universe" and by doing lots of animations with the same characters he develops their personality and stuff..

Vegasyy

Aug 25, 2017
of all the milf hotties model he possesses why use this one. sad :(
I think it could be related with the fact of short hair model. Short hair on women (at least in hentai) tent to mean more related about sex or horny, soo....

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017
are there any plans of him doing mothers warmth 2?
— 18.03.2021
Few small things:
-Monthly will likely come out on the 30th to account for delays (production is going smoothly though), next month will be a bit less ambitious to let me focus on MW pre-production
-I'm looking to purchase a rokoko motion capture suit within the next month or so to be used in MW chapter 2 and future projects.
-The MW chapter 2 script is going to be sent out to the VA sometime early next month

Thanks to your support, I'm about to take things to the next level.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
— 18.03.2021
Few small things:
-Monthly will likely come out on the 30th to account for delays (production is going smoothly though), next month will be a bit less ambitious to let me focus on MW pre-production
-I'm looking to purchase a rokoko motion capture suit within the next month or so to be used in MW chapter 2 and future projects.
-The MW chapter 2 script is going to be sent out to the VA sometime early next month

Thanks for the information

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Here are two images from his next project. (To be released this month).
I advise you to support him he really deserves it...(y)

With a little bonus (video)
Thanks, well, speaking again, I don't like that kind of content, but for Jackerman I can make an exception :confused:, besides that his animations are also incredible, but I hope he doesn't use that kind of story a lot. Thank you again.

— 18.03.2021
Few small things:

Thanks

Akanine74

Mar 24, 2019
Thanks, well, speaking again, I don't like that kind of content, but for Jackerman I can make an exception :confused:, besides that his animations are also incredible, but I hope he doesn't use that kind of story a lot. Thank you again.
Jackerman20/03/2021
BTW: for the new members in here, the monthlies are voted on by the gold tier. That being said, if interracial isn't your thing it's likely the next month will be another beast animation based on how these votes normally go.

Happy :BootyTime: ?

Reactions: LucasLeels

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Jackerman20/03/2021
BTW: for the new members in here, the monthlies are voted on by the gold tier. That being said, if interracial isn't your thing it's likely the next month will be another beast animation based on how these votes normally go.

fuck that the staff complains about everything! he has already made several bestial animations, so when he does something different, the guys complain right away! fuck like that he will end up doing bestial always and I don’t know you guys but for me a guy with the potential that he has to be stuck only in bestial because of boring people is a huge waste

if it is to be taking turns with themes it would be great, but with the people complaining about anything that is not bestial he will never leave bestial and honestly this story of sex with dogs is very boring

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Jackerman20/03/2021

fuck that the staff complains about everything! he has already made several bestial animations, so when he does something different, the guys complain right away! fuck like that he will end up doing bestial always and I don’t know you guys but for me a guy with the potential that he has to be stuck only in bestial because of boring people is a huge waste

if it is to be taking turns with themes it would be great, but with the people complaining about anything that is not bestial he will never leave bestial and honestly this story of sex with dogs is very boring
I want to make it clear that my problem is not interracial but NTR, I don't know if anyone here likes it, but I also don't want to talk about it. Peace

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017

If they fap to a person with the melanin of pure obsidian banging a lighter skinned woman that automatically makes them gay, duh. If it's a really dark brown guy it's okay then. (y)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
If they fap to a person with the melanin of pure obsidian banging a lighter skinned woman that automatically makes them gay, duh. If it's a really dark brown guy it's okay then. (y)
Huh?? I need to brush up on my English comprehension because I'm lost. :LOL: Anyway, this developer is really talented. I'd love to see him make games full time, but from what I understand he is in school studying engineering. It's amazing he even has time to work on animations! :oops:

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes