5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017
1617195218010.png
The next monthly: An Egyptian queen (similar to Farah from LoQO) is visiting her stable and her prized stallion. She enters his stable pen and quickly teases the stallion by shaking her ass while looking back with a seductive look. Which at this point the stallion approaches her from behind and begins to mount her ramming his massive member into her pussy and starts pounding away. This goes on til he cums leaving her bloated and leaking cum at which point the stallion dismounts and the queen drops to the ground. She then crawls over and begins licking and stroking his member with the ending being her large breasts and face being covered in cum appearance like this image

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I hope next gonna be game with bestiality impregnation and pregnancy
I hope he eventually does games again too, but with his schoolwork, I think animations is all we will get for a while. That's ok though, I'm stunned at how good those animations are. Physics and gravity are a big thing for me and he does it better than most of the AVN animators I've seen.

Reactions: Dedingovi

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
View attachment 1115646
The next monthly: An Egyptian queen (similar to Farah from LoQO) is visiting her stable and her prized stallion. She enters his stable pen and quickly teases the stallion by shaking her ass while looking back with a seductive look. Which at this point the stallion approaches her from behind and begins to mount her ramming his massive member into her pussy and starts pounding away. This goes on til he cums leaving her bloated and leaking cum at which point the stallion dismounts and the queen drops to the ground. She then crawls over and begins licking and stroking his member with the ending being her large breasts and face being covered in cum appearance like this image
Was this topic chosen by him or was it a vote?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Balkazzaar

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
I was wondering if he intends to do a monthly incest animation at some point (I know he already has Mother Warmth) but it takes a long time to leave ... it would be nice to see him creating a monthly incest animation at some point but it looks like this it does not depend on him but on the result of the vote. hope that people choose incest in some month
:)

Reactions: Crazymic79

Caedyn

Dec 26, 2017
That bully animation is amazing. Like general butch stuff but better and complete.

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Sorry for the annoyance, but I can't keep that in mind, so I will say, Jackerman is great at what he does, but he is the guy who likes NTR (a big quality defect, Jackerman :cry:) and it spoils the animation, many of you here you must like this content, and I don’t understand why, that type of content was present in "Tentacular" (in Tentacular I don’t care) and it would be in his new game “Coming Home” so it shows how much he likes it and I’m sad about it .

1617206378566.png

When that image appeared, it hurt my heart, it may seem silly, but I take it seriously, I like Jackerman a lot and I hope he changes, but the NTR is a virus, a parasite that infected him, let me ask, why do you like NTR ?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Sorry for the annoyance, but I can't keep that in mind, so I will say, Jackerman is great at what he does, but he is the guy who likes NTR (a big quality defect, Jackerman :cry:) and it spoils the animation, many of you here you must like this content, and I don’t understand why, that type of content was present in "Tentacular" (in Tentacular I don’t care) and it would be in his new game “Coming Home” so it shows how much he likes it and I’m sad about it .

View attachment 1115907

When that image appeared, it hurt my heart, it may seem silly, but I take it seriously, I like Jackerman a lot and I hope he changes, but the NTR is a virus, a parasite that infected him, let me ask, why do you like NTR ?
Agree with you I also dont like NTR. I dont like even idea share or give our women for somebody else. If its optional its ok so you can decide if you want this type of content or not

Jackie123

May 2, 2018

View attachment 1115907

bro i like NTR in games those arent real characters you know so chill bro play a good NTR game and you will get to know the taste. NTR is like fine wine only kids dont like it.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017

View attachment 1115907

well he already said that the focus is on fetishes and many people like fetishes (of the most bizarre and varied types) wanting someone to stop it is complicated for him, because if there is a group that he likes that he will want to animate, I for example I don't like dogs sex at all and I don't understand why there are people who like it, but I know that Jackerman must continue to do this because there is a part of his audience that likes this type of content and I think it is wrong for me to deprive someone of to have a high quality animation just because I don't like that theme. In my opinion Jackerman should vary the themes like: month 1 bestial, month 2 incest, month 3 NTR is so on. I understand how boring it is not to have an animation that appeals to your fetish (I know very well because most animations are bestials that I don't like) but we have to see that he does animations with a quality that few have then and it just pleases every type of person with these animations and not get stuck in just one or two groups

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
bro i like NTR in games those arent real characters you know so chill bro play a good NTR game and you will get to know the taste. NTR is like fine wine only kids dont like it.
I think the NTR is good in games like "game over", for example, you should try to win over your mother, so you have points for that, but if you don't get your rival can get it

Reactions: Jackie123

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
well he already said that the focus is on fetishes and many people like fetishes (of the most bizarre and varied types) wanting someone to stop it is complicated for him, because if there is a group that he likes that he will want to animate, I for example I don't like dogs sex at all and I don't understand why there are people who like it, but I know that Jackerman must continue to do this because there is a part of his audience that likes this type of content and I think it is wrong for me to deprive someone of to have a high quality animation just because I don't like that theme. In my opinion Jackerman should vary the themes like: month 1 bestial, month 2 incest, month 3 NTR is so on. I understand how boring it is not to have an animation that appeals to your fetish (I know very well because most animations are bestials that I don't like) but we have to see that he does animations with a quality that few have then and it just pleases every type of person with these animations and not get stuck in just one or two groups
I was really hoping that he gonna continue to make tentacular where gutrux gonna fuck and impregnate rebeccas daughters and maybe some more females. Or at least the game in same way like tentacular

Jun3D

Nov 5, 2019
View attachment 1115646
tenor.gif

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
play a good NTR game and you will get to know the taste. NTR is like fine wine only kids dont like it.
I played and I saw nothing good, only contempt, only if it is a bad wine because it was like I said, NTR is a virus.

Come on, do you have a girlfriend or are you married? If so, don't you want to share it with me? While I fuck her, you just look, or someone else fucks her without you knowing, what's good about that? Share your wife? But those are just our opinions, but I don't respect that opinion.

Let's talk about the fetish, there are several fetishes, does anyone here like to shit in the mouth of the other? Peeing in the mouth? I don't see it as a fetish, but as a disease, having sex with animals? cool, monsters? cool, tentaculos? cool, futa? I don't like futa, but I prefer to see futa than NTR.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes