5.00 star(s) 20 Votes
Jun 13, 2017
and also this epic legend that we will never see her again (we didn't even see her .expect one scene) :BootyTime: View attachment 1649099
probably because she has the prettiest (in my opinion), least botoxed-looking face out of all his models. for some reason, the more botox and cheek bones a model has, the more popular it is to the majority of jackerman's fans. but hey, if it ain't broke, don't fix it :whistle:

Reactions: demothrax

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
I understand everyone has their own opinion and has different tastes, but Southern Hospitality is the hottest video you've ever seen? o_O

Just staying with comparable Jackerman videos (no beasty or IR since they are a different genre), how about a little video called Mother's Warmth 2?
might be a blond preference

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
仍然……你那个晕会永久关闭这个线程。
我知道一个事实,在过去的一周里,最不同的模组是什么,我们做了这个最好的事情。

那些听他们说话的人都会关注他们的规则。已经有了这个主控中的人,其实已经失去了的地步。

老实说这个网站的底下会告诉我们,当看到这个网站的时候,并让我一次次让我打心底里说线程中也感到羞耻。
我们没有常见的逻辑更重要的是,我们还吗/耻辱吗?还有我们自己。

TBT 我不怪模组,也不怪这个线程的成员。因为我他们是普通人的一些才华横溢、善良n也像知道人一样他们过来n喜欢n爱的内容。

还有其他人来这里不是为了在这个实社区传播。老实说,我不需要其他的,我既不期待它,也不期待任何人或任何人。

每当我遇到这个问题的时候,都需要承认一个事件,我的肺结核增加了。你为什么害怕问?
害怕有人无缘无故敏感。
恐拖钓,垃圾邮件,扭结羞辱。
现在已经到了非常的地步。

我记得我加入这个论坛的时候,非常酷,这个线程中的人曾经完成过这个任务是不合理的成为现在这样的人。
而你的感觉是,是这个线程,还有另一个线程的成员也承认_的,杰克曼动画是垃圾箱之火,那个线程的人是垃圾。
当我读到他们的评论时,我真的是,因为我也是这个帖子的成员。

今天的模组说,如果他们发现更多消息,他们将解决此问题。说真的,如果你问我这不是治愈或解决这个问题的方法。
因为这个没有问题。
只是解决了。
因为在我看来这不是垃圾,这是制造中的一些人的垃圾。
垃圾的唯一解决方案是直接杜绝它们而不是线程。
In that case i will start also speaking my language (french) and no one will understand :KEK:

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
仍然……你那个晕会永久关闭这个线程。
我知道一个事实,在过去的一周里,最不同的模组是什么,我们做了这个最好的事情。

那些听他们说话的人都会关注他们的规则。已经有了这个主控中的人,其实已经失去了的地步。

老实说这个网站的底下会告诉我们,当看到这个网站的时候,并让我一次次让我打心底里说线程中也感到羞耻。
我们没有常见的逻辑更重要的是,我们还吗/耻辱吗?还有我们自己。

TBT 我不怪模组,也不怪这个线程的成员。因为我他们是普通人的一些才华横溢、善良n也像知道人一样他们过来n喜欢n爱的内容。

还有其他人来这里不是为了在这个实社区传播。老实说,我不需要其他的,我既不期待它,也不期待任何人或任何人。

每当我遇到这个问题的时候,都需要承认一个事件,我的肺结核增加了。你为什么害怕问?
害怕有人无缘无故敏感。
恐拖钓,垃圾邮件,扭结羞辱。
现在已经到了非常的地步。

我记得我加入这个论坛的时候,非常酷,这个线程中的人曾经完成过这个任务是不合理的成为现在这样的人。
而你的感觉是,是这个线程,还有另一个线程的成员也承认_的,杰克曼动画是垃圾箱之火,那个线程的人是垃圾。
当我读到他们的评论时,我真的是,因为我也是这个帖子的成员。

今天的模组说,如果他们发现更多消息,他们将解决此问题。说真的,如果你问我这不是治愈或解决这个问题的方法。
因为这个没有问题。
只是解决了。
因为在我看来这不是垃圾,这是制造中的一些人的垃圾。
垃圾的唯一解决方案是直接杜绝它们而不是线程。
Please Try The Google Translate ;)
Thank you :giggle:

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
In that case i will start also speaking my language (french) and no one will understand :KEK:
You really dont want to know what his essay really means. If you dig deeper into his statement its a bit political considering the language. And thats all i am going to say. I sincerely thank the mods for deleting it...(Hint...Google translate..)

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
You really dont want to know what his essay really means. If you dig deeper into his statement its a bit political considering the language. And thats all i am going to say. I sincerely thank the mods for deleting it...(Hint...Google translate..)
I am not really interested about what he said ... but i already translated his statement and the guy wasn't so happy about what the members are doing in this site. his speech was a little bit mysterious like an philosophical article... and the most mysterious is that speech was his only reply in the thread ... i mean he didn't talk before but he was reading the replays in the site all the time

Hobmat70

May 22, 2020
I also forget which one this is. then I searched for jackerman's vids in rule34video
so here
The name of the video is Daughters with Horses. Possibly the reason you and others have trouble figuring it out if you checked the first page is that it isn't listed separately. It's in the Collection List Download. Click Spoiler to see the list.

Currently, Mixdrop and Pixeldrain are the only two links that work.

johnsmith145

Jan 20, 2021
The only film series that would satisfy all of Jackerman's fans would be expanding the Cowgirl daughters of Rebecca.

2 hot babes daughters of Rebecca, linked to Tentacular fans. Covered them.
They would fuck Arthur so incest is covered. Plot would also cover seduction, corruption and cheating. All three "cheat" Rebecca.
Not only are in a farm in future/space Texas (wherever they are i don't know), but a red indian futanari could be included for interracial and futa. And since they are close to nature and the red indian would exist some folklore spirit/monster(s) could be added.

The Farm life. The Animal Farm.

This covers all genres and thus all fans. What is missing?

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes