5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
What would be wrong with scooby doo, he not only has daphne but also Velma to play with
Yeah about that ... Did you know that :unsure: !?

Daphne & Velma are supposed to debut as well along with Scooby, think of it 3some video :PogChamp:.

But unfortunately that poll never won any votes, soo it got Jenny in Poolside Sexcapade instead :Kappa:.

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
Jackerman

A new WIP render from the monthly!

View attachment 1657145

PEACE AND LOVE
i genuinely grateful for jackerman's pick on catwoman. it's a breath of fresh air.
i so fucking hate the injustice version of dc girls, all of them are like in their 50s, especially harley quinn.
what's wrong with arkham knight classic costume harley? why nobody makes videos with her anymore?
anyway, jackerman is like the savior of 3dx parody. i wish he could work on 3dx full time.

tiplord

Jan 1, 2020
Eh, last few videos have been good quality, but lacking in sexual content. Not big on Anal either. Really good model too, but with how his discord was the last time I was supporting, I get the feeling my initial thoughts on his new "fans" is dead on.

Still would rather see him do his own thing more often. Rather see him take character's like this new one, Sadira, the Elf girl we never saw again and do stuff on his own. Otherwise it's whatever the mob's cockthink is at any given month.

Last edited:

W-boi

Jan 16, 2018
Eh, last few videos have been good quality, but lacking in sexual content. Not big on Anal either. Really good model too, but with how his discord was the last time I was supporting, I get the feeling my initial thoughts on his new "fans" is dead on.

Still would rather see him do his own thing more often. Rather see him take character's like this new one, Sadira, the Elf girl we never saw again and do stuff on his own. Otherwise it's whatever the mob's cockthink is at any given month.
What exactly were your initial thoughts on his new fans? This upcoming monthly is going to be the wildest, most sexual we’ve had since - or even before - Captive Part 2
I also think it’s ironic to complain about a lack of sexual content when you’re even not a fan of anal stuff.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes