5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
It's not working ... Dunno why :unsure:
Let me guess, you're using utorrent?

If you do, uninstall this malware, run an anti-virus scan and choose a proper client like:
- (confirmed working)
- (confirmed working)
-
-
-
- etc

I have it on 3 seedboxs (2 EU / 1 CA) so I can confirm it work with both qBittorrent and Deluge at least, but should work with the other.

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Let me guess, you're using utorrent?

If you do, uninstall this malware, run an anti-virus scan and choose a proper client like:
- (confirmed working)
- (confirmed working)
-
-
-
- etc

I have it on 3 seedboxs (2 EU / 1 CA) so I can confirm it work with both qBittorrent and Deluge at least, but should work with the other.
Thanks Dude (y)

But Nah ... Bro ... I'm using BitTorrent.

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Oh, that's one is weird, the BitTorrent Client "should" work. But yeah, all the client I posted are good and usually a better option than uTorrent / Bittorrent Client.
Again thanks for the help ;)(y).

U know what i'm gonna try to disable the anti virus soft. Then i'll try again :unsure:

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
See, that 3rd place option is just weird. Jessica Rabbit with a werewolf? Why not do something from the movie, or come up with a more unique character for her? It's like the tall woman from RE:Village with a minotaur which. I may not like anal, but I'm really glad that the Latina Catwoman idea won. At least it's somewhat of a fun concept/idea.
Ooffhh ... Anything ... But not that lady d again :FacePalm:.

Reactions: benteb and M0med27

W-boi

Jan 16, 2018
Last day of the month as usual I assume, luckily this month ends sooner cause it’s February so the 28th
The video will release in Early march, ideally the 1st or 2nd. It’s too big of an idea and narratively complex to have ready in time for the 28th.

Reactions: TEAS

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
See, that 3rd place option is just weird. Jessica Rabbit with a werewolf? Why not do something from the movie, or come up with a more unique character for her? It's like the tall woman from RE:Village with a minotaur which. I may not like anal, but I'm really glad that the Latina Catwoman idea won. At least it's somewhat of a fun concept/idea.
A Roger Rabbit vs Jessica Rabbit would be indeed original... the poor bunny gets cucked all the time

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes