5.00 star(s) 20 Votes
Jan 21, 2021
Jackerman

MW3 general info update soon alongside new sneak peek. Also, I aim to release this monthly on the 2nd of next month due to the size and scope of the project.

PEACE AND LOVE
That makes sense, monthly’s always take 30 days and this month there are only 28

Reactions: kik74

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
Jackerman

MW3 general info update soon alongside new sneak peek. Also, I aim to release this monthly on the 2nd of next month due to the size and scope of the project.

PEACE AND LOVE
Happy to know he's ready to share updates on MW3. Been looking forward to this!
It's been a long 3 months, almost 4.
I wonder who he's going to feature in the first sneak peek...

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
Some people here have to learn to accept other opinions... They should stop being pieces of trash... I don't attack anyone who likes beasty even if I'm not a big fan of it .... so the pieces of trash must do the same...if you dont like my words you can react with facepalm (or haha) to know you're a piece of trash.....

W-boi

Jan 16, 2018
Some people here have to learn to accept other opinions... They should stop being pieces of trash... I don't attack anyone who likes beasty even if I'm not a big fan of it .... so the pieces of trash must do the same...if you dont like my words you can react with facepalm (or haha) to know you're a piece of trash.....
Or you can love both and enjoy all of the content Jackerman makes! :love:

Queen Sindel

Sep 15, 2019
The biggest and funniest thing with this site in general is the fact that ppl like to kink shame. I don't mind beastiality, but how can you talk from a 'high horse' ( no pun intended ) about how messed up or bad something else is when your 'thing' is literally watching a female get it on with animals... Like, wat? I'm pretty sure in the general consensus of fetish things, that is up there with how 'messed up' it is. You don't have a moral high ground with that stuff...

To point out again, I just used beastiality for this example, it's pretty applicable for a lot of things where ppl kink shame one thing, but they themselves are into some different kind of twisted fetish and still have this 'holier than thou' attitude about it. Funny stuff all around to be honest.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes