5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

W-boi

Jan 16, 2018
Hey bro how is it hanging :sneaky:.

Okay i have questions to ask, Will there be another part/sequel of this !?

Like The Mounted Part 2 or something like that :unsure:.
We’re months and months away from that ever being a remote possibility. And the way this ends doesn’t leave a ton of room for a sequel. I’d rather see Catwoman in new scenarios with different characters that give us new sorts of content.

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
We’re months and months away from that ever being a remote possibility. And the way this ends doesn’t leave a ton of room for a sequel. I’d rather see Catwoman in new scenarios with different characters that give us new sorts of content.
What u said is true not gonna argue over there ...

I mean comon bro not seeing her in the next sequel is the most injustice to the Jackerman's fans & it's communities as well.

I mean look at "The Captive" !?
Even that god awful video gets another sequel.

Then why not the "The Mounted" ...
Just saying u know what i mean :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: W-boi

W-boi

Jan 16, 2018
True (y)

But given the fact is, rising of the popularity of her character among in the community is quite fascinating given the circumstances that the model was inspired from the famous DC's character The Catwoman & she's the famous comic book vixen & anti - heroine/love interest of Batman :geek:.

I mean comon there's a new Batman movie is releasing this year, starring Robert Pattinson himself as the Batman.

And That actress who played the angel in the X-Men 1st class which is also playing Catwoman (Which IS THE WROST IDEA BY THE WAY :Kappa:, DUNNO WTF HOLLYWOOD WAS THINKING OR RATHER IN THESE CASE SMOKING :KEK:)

I mean comon bro not seeing her in the next sequel is the most injustice to the Jackerman's fans & it's communities as well.

I mean look at "The Captive" !?
Even that god awful video gets another sequel.

Then why not the "The Mounted" ...
Just saying u know what i mean :unsure:

And if you wanna make an another sequel then what not start with the "Ace" the "Bat Dog" :PogChamp:.

Which Is A Real Character BTW :geek:.
The video hasn’t even released yet, you’ve really got to chill out. If you care this much, why don’t you just join the discord and have your say there?

tiplord

Jan 1, 2020
What exactly were your initial thoughts on his new fans? This upcoming monthly is going to be the wildest, most sexual we’ve had since - or even before - Captive Part 2
I also think it’s ironic to complain about a lack of sexual content when you’re even not a fan of anal stuff.
I'm talking about Mother's Warmth 2 as an example. His last animation, "Southern Hospitality" was disappointing. I loved the idea, but not the execution. Like I said: I'm sure it'll be a good animation, especially for anal fans. As for your claim about the new one being the, "wildest and most sexual" is nonsense. It's subjective. I don't consider this new one, based on what I know, or Captive 2 to be the craziest ones he's done. If you like anal, good. I hope you thoroughly enjoy it because I'm not trying to rain on YOUR parade. I haven't really liked a community voted idea in a long time since Jenny being at the pool.

As for his new supporters... certain aspects of his discord have waned, a lot, since he started. I supported him way back when tentacular was all he had done, aside from some minor still shot with Rebecca and random creatures. I actually had some decent conversations at the time. I mean with how popular he's become it was inevitable, so I'm still hoping he comes up with his own ideas and has the community vote because community ideas that need to be trimmed isn't going to work forever.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes