5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Sido321

Dec 20, 2019
Entry 09 = 201
Mother/Monster

View attachment 1711803

Mom checks for monster under son’s bed. Assfuck, Titfuck, Forced Cum Swallow “What’s wrong, Sweetie?” Mom asks burying her son’s face in her tits. He points into his room from the hallway. “Aww Honey, are you afraid there’s something under your bed? Mommy will make sure there aren’t any scary monsters.” she says, kissing his forehead. Mom enters and bends over to look under the bed. The door slams shut and locks behind her. Lights flicker as she jolts up and finds a huge cock nestled between her tits. The head almost reaches her mouth, emitting an intoxicating aphrodisiac. She bites her lip before snapping out of her stupor. The mom is thrown onto the bed and feels his huge penis beneath her ass. She tries to whisper “No! My son's outsi-” but he forces his flared cockhead into her anus, cutting her off mid-sentence. She tries to cover her moans knowing her son is standing behind the door. The knob jiggles. “Don’t worry Baby! It’s just a big—[squeal!]—a giant rat!” she exclaims shamefully as the assfucking continues. Now on her knees and breathing heavily as she stares at the pulsing cock, the monster shoves his tongue into her mouth. Her breasts expand as she gulps his spit. A knock at the door. "Mommy's taking care of this big beast!" she says and starts to titfuck the turgid member. Milk flows from her nipples and she gasps in surprise. Her mouth, wide open in shock, is plugged by monster dick. The naive son now confused by the sounds coming from his room. Gluk! Gulp! Gluk! Mom looks up with a painful expression as if it's too big and too rough. He unloads 3 loud gulps of cum in her mouth. The son looks at his door and hears 2 more gulps as the lights flicker again. She opens the door, strands of cum on her chin, inflated boobs, and a belly full of sperm—pretending as if nothing happened. “There Baby, all better!”

:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
Is it your idea or is it the creator's idea for a next project?

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
Entry 09 is the mother with the monster? I hope so, this idea caught my attention and seems to have a lot of potential.
Yea, Entry 09 does seem interesting... especially knowing he'll probably be developing a new character.
I'd really like to see a sequel to The Bully though. And not necessarily with Jenny. I'm okay with a new MILF.
Wishful thinking...It could even be Anne from Southern Hospitality. Her son Cole was talking shit about screwing someone's mom. Maybe the tables can be turned on him.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Yea, Entry 09 does seem interesting... especially knowing he'll probably be developing a new character.
I'd really like to see a sequel to The Bully though. And not necessarily with Jenny. I'm okay with a new MILF.
Wishful thinking...It could even be Anne from Southern Hospitality. Her son Cole was talking shit about screwing someone's mom. Maybe the tables can be turned on him.
I agree, in fact there are other ideas that caught my attention like the Asian mother with her daughter, but I have to be realistic and see that at the current point only the first three ideas have a chance of winning, so unfortunately everything else can be discarded and of the first three that certainly caught my attention was the number 9 of the monster with the mother.

Besides, I also find it more interesting when Jackerman makes videos with his original models than with characters from other fictions.

sparo3x

Mar 17, 2020
Thank you!

Entry 09 = 201
Mother/Monster

View attachment 1711803

Mom checks for monster under son’s bed. Assfuck, Titfuck, Forced Cum Swallow “What’s wrong, Sweetie?” Mom asks burying her son’s face in her tits. He points into his room from the hallway. “Aww Honey, are you afraid there’s something under your bed? Mommy will make sure there aren’t any scary monsters.” she says, kissing his forehead. Mom enters and bends over to look under the bed. The door slams shut and locks behind her. Lights flicker as she jolts up and finds a huge cock nestled between her tits. The head almost reaches her mouth, emitting an intoxicating aphrodisiac. She bites her lip before snapping out of her stupor. The mom is thrown onto the bed and feels his huge penis beneath her ass. She tries to whisper “No! My son's outsi-” but he forces his flared cockhead into her anus, cutting her off mid-sentence. She tries to cover her moans knowing her son is standing behind the door. The knob jiggles. “Don’t worry Baby! It’s just a big—[squeal!]—a giant rat!” she exclaims shamefully as the assfucking continues. Now on her knees and breathing heavily as she stares at the pulsing cock, the monster shoves his tongue into her mouth. Her breasts expand as she gulps his spit. A knock at the door. "Mommy's taking care of this big beast!" she says and starts to titfuck the turgid member. Milk flows from her nipples and she gasps in surprise. Her mouth, wide open in shock, is plugged by monster dick. The naive son now confused by the sounds coming from his room. Gluk! Gulp! Gluk! Mom looks up with a painful expression as if it's too big and too rough. He unloads 3 loud gulps of cum in her mouth. The son looks at his door and hears 2 more gulps as the lights flicker again. She opens the door, strands of cum on her chin, inflated boobs, and a belly full of sperm—pretending as if nothing happened. “There Baby, all better!”

:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
Sounds nice... it would be nice to see that dirty Sadira too:ROFLMAO:
do they also know the other tracks?

Reactions: Godeaterprince

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Entry 09 = 201
Mother/Monster

View attachment 1711803

Wew lad we need this one to win

Reactions: Godeaterprince
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes