5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Weren't there supposed to be smaller scenes with the Mother's Warmth characters that were going to be released in-between the main videos ? anyone know anything about that

dpdp666

Sep 1, 2021
who's the VA on the original Fireside? Jackerman never puts credits on the videos.
Is she the same person as Fireside 2?
Cause the first one is great but on the second one she sounded pretty lazy.

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
who's the VA on the original Fireside? Jackerman never puts credits on the videos.
Is she the same person as Fireside 2?
Cause the first one is great but on the second one she sounded pretty lazy.
I think Jackerman dont want people to doxx the VAs so he never revealed the names. IIRC, the original VA of Jenny quits because of people on this forum found her. (Well, it is never explicitly stated that she quits because of this, but her retirement comes right after people found her, so it is very likely that it played a huge part on it.)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I think Jackerman dont want people to doxx the VAs so he never revealed the names. IIRC, the original VA of Jenny quits because of people on this forum found her. (Well, it is never explicitly stated that she quits because of this, but her retirement comes right after people found her, so it is very likely that it played a huge part on it.)
Feels like he could get around this by using pseudonyms, even if it were just a numerical code.

Reactions: dpdp666

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
I know it's still too early to get too excited, but there's no way, this video has everything to be amazing!
I think it's going to be good. But you're right, it's unlikely it'll have everything when it's going to take place in a cramped space.
Hopefully, we'll get some good angles of penetration. Looks like she's going to be naked so Jackerman is already redeeming himself there.

Reactions: Dedingovi

sxnbch

Feb 6, 2022
In April, is the way the monthly animations are decided differently every month, such as referring to the opinions of sponsors?
If so, does anyone know when to do that?

sxnbch

Feb 6, 2022
Did you mean 'the mother's face'? It's just a sneak peek. We'll certainly see her entire face and body when it comes out.
I could only see the face of the son and the breasts of the mother, so I thought I would only see this composition over and over again.

Jun 11, 2020
The thing that's weird for me with the MW series is the kids dick looks terrible... jackermans horsecock and canine dick look pretty good, but damn what happened when making the kids dick xD looks like melted burnt caramel

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes