5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

gamerpro101

Aug 14, 2017
The human brain is capable of handling huge amounts of information so I can see how he can handle multiple tasks. The question is where does he get the time to do all.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
yeah it's that "+1days" thing I saw, what is that? a 1 day opt out clause?

Sorry if this stuff is in there, my eyes are pretty shit right now, reading black on white is tough for me
If I understand it correctly, when you've paid, it doesn't count the first day. So if you subbed on the 3rd, your next bill would be on the 4th.

Reactions: Stil996

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
yeah it's that "+1days" thing I saw, what is that? a 1 day opt out clause?

Sorry if this stuff is in there, my eyes are pretty shit right now, reading black on white is tough for me
If I understand it correctly, when you've paid, it doesn't count the first day. So if you subbed on the 3rd, your next bill would be on the 4th.
It actually could be that he's looking at it at the last day of the month. Patreon resubs (at least it used to when I was using it) on the 1st of each month no exception, so if you subscribe today, you'll be recharged tomorrow. After that it's the 30/31 days until next month. So best to wait until April 1st before proceeding if that's the case.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It actually could be that he's looking at it at the last day of the month. Patreon resubs (at least it used to when I was using it) on the 1st of each month no exception, so if you subscribe today, you'll be recharged tomorrow. After that it's the 30/31 days until next month. So best to wait until April 1st before proceeding if that's the case.
Nah it was the 1day next the green +, my tired brain read that as per day, a simple mistake caused my shitty eyes blurring black text into a sqiggly line against white, and a tired brain getting tunnel visioned.

Reactions: kevork

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
Nah it was the 1day next the green +, my tired brain read that as per day, a simple mistake caused my shitty eyes blurring black text into a sqiggly line against white, and a tired brain getting tunnel visioned.
Then I brainfarted when I presumed you're talking about Patreon, when that hasn't been an option for months... :D

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes