5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

lmao705

Nov 24, 2018
jez I told ya this will be one of the best videos he made. I instant cum when I saw her ass riding that cock

Hobmat70

May 22, 2020
The one wish about Southern Hospitality-Sunday Surprise I have is that Jackerman would have shown how the lipstick marks got on Cole's balls, along with a brief bj!

It could be because it's a short, he might not have had enough time to add that in, and he had a bj scene in the previous Southern Hospitality.

EDITED TYPO OF THE NAME OF THE VIDEO.

Last edited:

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The one wish about Southern Comfort-Sunday Surprise I have is that Jackerman would have shown how the lipstick marks got on Cole's balls, along with a brief bj!

It could be because it's a short, he might not have had enough time to add that in, and he had a bj scene in the previous Southern Comfort.
I mean you immediately see the lipstick mark him when she kisses his cheek. So he did.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
You obviously misread what I wrote. I mentioned the lipstick on his balls, there was no footage of her anywhere near there.
I didn't misread it. But it showed the effect, but its not gonna show ya every single action. Clearly time passes as you see cars leave between positions. You don't see every single second in these shorts. That's why they're called shorts :p

jimhamster

Feb 11, 2021
I am not the patron. I do not have right to vote. Jackerman has a beautiful women models. His work is great and technologically advanced except the bestiality. So I stay with work of Nick Cockman and his spin-offs. Please, Jackerman next video with humans not beasts.
Anythiing with the southern hospitality mom would be the best thing

Reactions: scorpio99-bj
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes