5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
He will make a new game, but that project is way down the line. And not sure how much in common with Tentacular it would have.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
He will make a new game, but that project is way down the line. And not sure how much in common with Tentacular it would have.
Personally I don't care if it is similar to Tentacular, I just think his stuff would be best in context to something bigger, Ideally I'd like to see him do full feature length works but that might be too ambitious, a game would strike a happy medium IMO., Particularyl if someone else was taking the strain of the coding.

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
A game with the storyline of MW1-MW2 and MW3 would be awesome! I mean the animations alone are so good, but adding the correct story build up (maybe collaborating with some coder and writer) that would become a real masterpiece in the adult gaming

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well my futa idea last month came in 7th. Which out of like 19 I think isn't so bad. There's certainly an interest there in the supporter base. I'll try it again later in the year, got a couple other things in line already for May and July

jaybetime

May 4, 2021
Well my futa idea last month came in 7th. Which out of like 19 I think isn't so bad. There's certainly an interest there in the supporter base. I'll try it again later in the year, got a couple other things in line already for May and July
So, do you think this monster will be a knotting monster or a horse type?

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes