5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
This may be the one jackerman vid I don't download. not because she's korean, but because he made her... idk what he did. Is it the lips?

Reactions: Etshowpapai

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Making an Asian milf is not a bad choice, but Jackerman didn't know how to work well with her face, so it was a little weird (the body is perfect as always)
If he seeks to make a character with a face similar to this the result would be better.

64.jpg

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
I can definitely see where everyone is coming from with the WIP and I myself have questioned Jackerman's decisions from time to time, but I've also noticed that in the end, the final product is pretty damn good and not quite what we expected (ignoring the Lady Dimetrescu clothing fiasco cause that was a learning experience) so I say we just wait this one out, see how the voice and animation line up. Maybe her face will feel more fitting then. I'm definitely curious to see what VA he gets for a Korean, would be pretty damn funny if we got an uWu or Ara Ara in there :LOL:

disnehater

Sep 12, 2020
New WIP for next monthly named June who is Korean.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sooo just to be sure, this is the one about the monster under the bed right? Kinda weird how in the description it mentions nothing about the milf being asian. I feel that its kind of a big deal to not disclose that information. I think this model fits better with the ntr scene where an asian mom and daughter fucks a white guy (forgot which entry it was).

Last edited:

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
Sooo just to be sure, this is the one about the monster under the bed right? Kinda weird how in the description it mentions nothing about the milf being asian. I feel that its kind of a big deal to not disclose earlier. I think this model fits better with the ntr scene where an asian mom and daughter fucks a white guy (forgot which entry it was).
guess who is the monster?:KEK:

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
why does she have such large breasts then? have you ever seen how old women's breasts lose shape?
unless you're talking about implant, but then why left face untouched.
this doesn't make sense.
what Jack made character doesn’t have the body type he likes? Doesn’t mean the faces have to be all the same League of Legends formula

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Sooo just to be sure, this is the one about the monster under the bed right? Kinda weird how in the description it mentions nothing about the milf being asian. I feel that its kind of a big deal to not disclose that information. I think this model fits better with the ntr scene where an asian mom and daughter fucks a white guy (forgot which entry it was).
they chose to leave the design pretty open ended, and Jack wanted to fill a nationality gap. He’s also shown interest in wanting to do dark skin ladies at some point

Reactions: disnehater
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes