5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Seems I might be to only one to like her, her lips are little oversized for such a narrow chin, but what can I say I like women with big mouths ;)

Aug 18, 2017
Making an Asian milf is not a bad choice, but Jackerman didn't know how to work well with her face, so it was a little weird (the body is perfect as always)
If he seeks to make a character with a face similar to this the result would be better.

View attachment 1744110
is this a genesis model and if so which one? I'm tinkering with various Daz projects and had trouble finding 'realistic' Asian facial features

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
is this a genesis model and if so which one? I'm tinkering with various Daz projects and had trouble finding 'realistic' Asian facial features
Well... I don't know exactly, as I have little knowledge of these subjects, but what I do know is that this model was created by an artist called Xaqqtin who specializes in Asian models. He has Twitter, Pixiv, Slushe and Patreon accounts... maybe you'll find some info there

Reactions: MikeyBurger

sauzey

Dec 11, 2019
Is there no official 4k version for Southern Hospitability - Sunday Surprise from Jackerman himself ? Not enhanced stuff

buddy86

Dec 7, 2017
Sorry, I completely forgot about your request.:rolleyes:

I hope you like it, I just changed the jean shorts because they looked better, and I only had these boots.

View attachment 1613628

I won't promise you anything, but if I have the time, why not...indeed, I have to take care of my subscribers on my Patreon page too.;)
Wow! You able to add more Jenny art please? I’d love to more photos of her from you! Amazing work! Nudes in heels would be most appreciated! Hope that’s not too much.

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
He uses VAM. the model shown here is in VAM. based on his discord he does very indepth custom 3D in VAM. The morphs textures, skinwork, the face and lighting and the assets used does involve DAZ genesis models, but they are very heavily modified. I donno if the workflow or the 3d tools he used has changed since then.

His work is so impressive, that asian people started messaging him in chinese and japanese language messages on twitter. He is by no means Asian. His work impressed a lot of people including a Japanese sex toy or sex gaming company that they want to use his models in their work. Yeah he is that good.

His fetish is basically asian milf or asian models specifically chinese or kpop models in sportswear and sport shoes. i love his work!!

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
He uses VAM. the model shown here is in VAM. based on his discord he does very indepth custom 3D in VAM. The morphs textures, skinwork, the face and lighting and the assets used does involve DAZ genesis models, but they are very heavily modified. I donno if the workflow or the 3d tools he used has changed since then.

His work is so impressive, that asian people started messaging him in chinese and japanese language messages on twitter. He is by no means Asian. His work impressed a lot of people including a Japanese sex toy or sex gaming company that they want to use his models in their work. Yeah he is that good.

His fetish is basically asian milf or asian models specifically chinese or kpop models in sportswear and sport shoes. i love his work!!
no he doesnt, his animation ones are VaM. his pinups are the usual 3d stuff.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes