5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Alexus87

Aug 10, 2020
Been trying to become a subscriber on Subscribestar for a long time. But the card allways gets declined.
Super frustrating

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
For those who blame us for NOT being subscribers and not giving money:
I dont like 95% of his works. Fucking creatures, dogs, horses?! Are you kidding me?

Only Mother Warmth and Southern Hospitability are watchable.

IF he would make only human/incest stuff - definitely could give him some money.
But now, even he has great animations and sound... damn no.
“why can’t he do the things that only I’m into”

if only there was some kind of way to determine what he made on a monthly basis. Like some kind of…voting process :eek:

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
“why can’t he do the things that only I’m into”
Since the member you're addressing didn't write what you posted, there is no need for quotation marks as you are using words you selected while projecting your personal sentiments.

I've noticed since you showed up on this thread a couple weeks ago, sharing a quantity of posts, that you have often displayed a propensity for using a declivitous tone with others.

Consider speaking to people with the same amount of respect you would like to be addressed with.

I'm fairly certain that nobody comes to this site to be insulted or treated disrespectfully.

-Good day to you sir.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Since the member you're addressing didn't write what you posted, there is no need for quotation marks as you are using words you selected while projecting your personal sentiments.

I've noticed since you showed up on this thread a couple weeks ago, sharing a quantity of posts, that you have often displayed a propensity for using a declivitous tone with others.

Consider speaking to people with the same amount of respect you would like to be addressed with.

I'm fairly certain that nobody comes to this site to be insulted or treated disrespectfully.

-Good day to you sir.
I already quoted it, why type it twice? That is more or less what they said. And that is a mindset that is only gonna make them unhappy. Jack’s shown to have an interest in a variety of genres, as does his supporters. If they’re interested in seeing incest flicks, sign up during a gold nomination month and submit one yourself. Til then you can’t really complain about what content his supporters vote for if you ain’t one of them. He’s still working on the MW series in the background, so it’s not like that kink is being neglected.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
aint halfway through the month yet. Also next month is May :p
The term is paraphrasing, while you don't need quotes, they represent an interpretation/summary of someone elses post (in this case many someones), so yeah IMO you should use quotes to clearly delineate sides in an argument, the post was quoted in full so nobody has any business complaining about deception.

Way to many people are subscribing to Devs then complaining about their content. if you don't like them don't folllow them,

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Is it my problem then some crazy, mind broken people like to watch how dogs and horses fuck a women?!I definitely wont vote fot rhis crap.

So, why do i need to sponsor content if i use only 5% of it?!
Why are you bitching about content nobody is making you watch, nobody is making you pay for??
If you don't like it, there are lots of creators here, spend some time finding one you do like.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Is it my problem then some crazy, mind broken people like to watch how dogs and horses fuck a women?!I definitely wont vote fot rhis crap.

So, why do i need to sponsor content if i use only 5% of it?!
Then don’t? You choose what to vote for in the polls and majority wins. And it’s not like it’s been leaning to one side or the other. This year we’ve gotten SH, Selina and a horse, SH again, and a new milf and monster. There’s plenty of variety.

If you’re not willing to put your money down and have an actual say, you can’t complain about what the people vote for.

Not every fetish is gonna be your thing, that goes for anyone. But no creator is gonna cater to all your needs exclusively.

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
The term is paraphrasing, while you don't need quotes, they represent an interpretation/summary of someone elses post (in this case many someones), so yeah IMO you should use quotes to clearly delineate sides in an argument, the post was quoted in full so nobody has any business complaining about deception.
I appreciate you trying to mediate but your liberal interpretation of the term 'paraphrasing' is in disregard of the actual definition. Paraphrasing is implemented to "create a greater clarity" not to throw shade or disparage the speaker/writer by grossly misquoting them.

Not every member is highly educated and a great many more on this thread are speaking English as a second language.
Insulting strangers because you have a greater understanding or cerebral advantage is just another form of bullying and reflects poorly on the person that should be smart enough to know better.

We're all here for a good time.
A kinder, more respectful tone between members would go a long way toward making this site more user-friendly.

I'm not a politician and I approve this message. :)

• Haha
Reactions: SkyJack

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
I already quoted it, why type it twice? That is more or less what they said. And that is a mindset that is only gonna make them unhappy. Jack’s shown to have an interest in a variety of genres, as does his supporters. If they’re interested in seeing incest flicks, sign up during a gold nomination month and submit one yourself. Til then you can’t really complain about what content his supporters vote for if you ain’t one of them. He’s still working on the MW series in the background, so it’s not like that kink is being neglected.
As you missed what I intended to impart, I will make another attempt to clarify.
You quoted yourself, not the person you implied to be speaking for hence there was no need for quotation marks, being as they were YOUR words, not his. Claiming it was "more or less" what they said was patently false and wholly your own impression using an abundance of conjecture and speculation without knowing the speaker personally.
Please correct me if you and Spawnes are familiar or well-acquainted.

Give this a moment's consideration; to the bystander it seems you're speaking to strangers as though they were your children.

Jackerman himself is the only person who can speak on his behalf, he posts to this page to impart data and share progress.

While I agree with the majority of information you share regarding the voting process, supporting the dev and varied protocols you seem to get a little ahead of yourself while imparting wisdom to the unenlightened.

Exercise a modicum of patience, not everyone has the ability to process at the same speed.

You cannot ask a fish to ride a bicycle.

Have a pleasant evening.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Paraphrasing is implemented to "create a greater clarity" not to throw shade or disparage the speaker/writer by grossly misquoting them.
Not sure why you are struggling with this. VValen didn't misquote anyone,
--------
This is a Quote it is done automatically when you hit reply, or you can start/end one manually with [ quote]/[ /quote]
--------
What he did in quotation marks was paraphrase the hundreds of people who look the gift horse in the mouth and complain, thereby clarifying his perspective, (I'm going to guess disgust at the unending parade of entitled/ignorant people).

A reasonable person doesn't stand before a busker and whine they don't like the music, they keep their hands in their pockets and move onto another who will hopefully be more to their taste.

We're all here for a good time.
A kinder, more respectful tone between members would go a long way toward making this site more user-friendly.
I agree, makes it kinda funny the soul you are championing responded with
Is it my problem then some crazy, mind broken people like to watch how dogs and horses fuck a women?!
Fetish shaming is soooooo very respectful :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: MyNameReally

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
Not sure why you are struggling with this. VValen didn't misquote anyone,
He most certainly DID misquote Spawnes.
Presently, I am wondering how you are unclear about VValen being the ONLY one to write; “why can’t he do the things that only I’m into” as this was not written by Spawnes.

This singular fact is not subject to debate nor open to interpretation.

As for other things you seem to have taken offense to (posts unrelated to my own) perhaps you might speak to the parties responsible.

In closing, fetish shaming is lame. We like what we like, this is not reliant upon the approval of others.

You do you, that's what makes the world go round.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes