5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Did you not read what I wrote, I'm not paying for a small percentage chance of getting something I may actually enjoy.

If the list was more like

1) Guy impregnates Big Tiddy goth sister
2) Dude raped by a pack of female goblins
3) Mother slips and falls on sons dick
4) Sleep walking auntie

Voting among things you want to see rather than lots of fetishes you don't really care for, so even if your idea doesn't get picked you've still supported something you enjoy.
and ya missed my point. This month is Jack’s turn. And given that he’s already done two incest animations this year for his monthly’s, it makes sense why there isn’t one this vote. It’s like an ebb and flow, so if he wants this, who are we to argue?

Reactions: Fiah-crotch

obibobi

May 10, 2017
and ya missed my point. This month is Jack’s turn. And given that he’s already done two incest animations this year for his monthly’s, it makes sense why there isn’t one this vote. It’s like an ebb and flow, so if he wants this, who are we to argue?
The point wasn't valid, I don't want to pay for "Jacks Turn".

Your original point was about paying for what you want, if that's not what's happening, then back to my original point, I don't want to pay for what I don't want.

Who are we to argue
Customers or potential customers.

Reactions: Futa3dguy

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The point wasn't valid, I don't want to pay for "Jacks Turn".

Your original point was about paying for what you want, if that's not what's happening, then back to my original point, I don't want to pay for what I don't want.

Customers or potential customers.
that’s why I said in MAY, the next time gold supporters submit ideas. You keep ignoring that for some reason, I never said put your money down now.

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
For the record yes we’ve seen the monster, I ain’t sharing that.

we have started voting, relatively small field this time for Jack’s ideas. To keep it short and simple:

1) The elven princess/dragon (previously suggested)
2) A fallout themed dog scene inspired by a Shadbase image
3) Yana/monster (previously suggested)
4) Sadira/monster (previously suggested)
5) Velma/monster (previously suggested)
6) Bully sequel featuring Jenny, the bully, and a fat friend.
Really curious to watch 6 run out, I already miss Jenny :cry:

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
This is a very interesting list. Three monster submissions. Would have thought Jackerman would wait to see how this month’s monster animation turns out… but I’m sure it’ll do fine anyway.

I think it’s going to be between the Elven Princess, Yana, and Jenny.

Been wanting The Bully sequel for sometime now. So he’s with a friend? A threesome then?
I was hoping the first Jackerman threesome would be in the MW series. Dang it! This would be an epic first. Now I’m not that strong on The Bully winning for my own selfish reasons lol

This year has had a few first so I wouldn't be surprised if we finally get to see the Elven Princess or Yana.

Hope we’ll get some MW update soon too.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
This is a very interesting list. Three monster submissions. Would have thought Jackerman would wait to see how this month’s monster animation turns out… but I’m sure it’ll do fine anyway.

I think it’s going to be between the Elven Princess, Yana, and Jenny.

Been wanting The Bully sequel for sometime now. So he’s with a friend? A threesome then?
I was hoping the first Jackerman threesome would be in the MW series. Dang it! This would be an epic first. Now I’m not that strong on The Bully winning for my own selfish reasons lol

This year has had a few first so I wouldn't be surprised if we finally get to see the Elven Princess or Yana.

Hope we’ll get some MW update soon too.
Yeah I was thinking the first 3some action would come in MW first. Though that imo probably won't happen til part 4. I'm assuming 3 will be more focused on Rebecca trying to turn Claire to the horny side of things :p

I'm hoping for Yana, as she's yet to get introduced in animation.

Reactions: JadeQ13

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Will Rebecca be on Claire's side or Damon's side? I'm not sure how she would react to all this, such as choosing to corrupt Claire or opposing what Damon did to her mother.

I think the two most likely to win are Yana or Bully 2

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Will Rebecca be on Claire's side or Damon's side? I'm not sure how she would react to all this, such as choosing to corrupt Claire or opposing what Damon did to her mother.

Well as I said, its just my guess on how it'd turn out. This Rebecca isn't the same as in Tentacular, so I gotta feeling Jack's gonna go for a more opposite personality. So instead of someone that gradually ends up becoming a slut, she's already dialed up to 11 in MW :p

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017

If I wrote it, I'd put Rebecca as against the two doing it, but after maybe noticing them "helping" each other she reluctantly involves herself to save her sister from doing so, turning during the act when she realizes how amazing it feels

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Well as I said, its just my guess on how it'd turn out. This Rebecca isn't the same as in Tentacular, so I gotta feeling Jack's gonna go for a more opposite personality. So instead of someone that gradually ends up becoming a slut, she's already dialed up to 11 in MW :p
idk slutty aunt has been done to death. a different approach would be cool

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
If I wrote it, I'd put Rebecca as against the two doing it, but after maybe noticing them "helping" each other she reluctantly involves herself to save her sister from doing so, turning during the act when she realizes how amazing it feels
Reminds me of the hentai Mistreated Bride. Still I dunno, just guessing by her words at the end of 2, she's already quite aware of Damon's condition.

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
Yeah I was thinking the first 3some action would come in MW first. Though that imo probably won't happen til part 4. I'm assuming 3 will be more focused on Rebecca trying to turn Claire to the horny side of things :p

I'm hoping for Yana, as she's yet to get introduced in animation.
Yea, Claire isn’t all in as yet. I strongly feel her sister’s influence will eventually get her there. Highly anticipating the plot and I’m sure there’s going to be a twist.

It might very well be Yana’s turn.

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021

I think she’ll be on Damon’s side. Where as Claire was reluctant, I see her as being eager. And I could be wrong. It’s the simplest thing to think and for all you know there might be a greater twist to it all.

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
lol guessing just for the suit? I know its not the same Rebecca, but I hope its lying around her house as a neat Easter Egg
It's more the fact that I learned of Jack from that game so it's a little nostalgia for me.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes