5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Lolzeirinho

Mar 19, 2022
How about the mom coming back for another round some days later. Her son isn't around, so she crawls under the bed and finds a dark hole and climbs down. She finde her self in a dark tunnel with light shining from one way, she walks towards it and finds her son and the monster playing cards or something. The monster gets up and uses his aphrodisiac on her again. She gets on her knees and starts sucking both, boy and monster it escalates and gets pretty rough. Next sceene is a hard spitroast. The camera pans out and as it pans in we see her gettig the hardest dp ever, she sais"oh it hurts so good" as she gts pumped full of jizz...
Yeah, it's very Nice bro.

Reactions: Saluja
Jan 8, 2019
What is the next project? And I assume it will release at end of June? Apologies if it's already been mentioned, there's a lot of... fluff, in this thread.

Cheers.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So yeah you're just asking when's the next besti vid. Same as the other person's question about incest, when it wins a vote. It'll happen eventually, the community seems to trend to whatever category seems lacking. ergo why we had 2 incest vids, a besti inbetween them, and now 2 monster videos in a row. Eventually they'll get hungry for a certain fetish again.

Qmaaer3D

Nov 1, 2021
Ok guys I know nobody asked for this and it would never make it into a video for several reasons but my fucked up mind wants to know hat you guys think...(i'm also sorry for my english, i'm not a native speaker as you might have figure out already)

bedtime boogy (3 or 4) the hatchling

June is pressing out a giant egg, her pussy streching wider than she could ever imagine. As it pops out she wonders what the hell she just gave birth to. As her mind races, the egg starts shaking and cracks begin to show. The shell pops open and a miniature version of the monster pops out. June puts it on her chest where it starts sucking milk immedeately "hello little one im your mommy" she whispers. As it starts feeding it burrows its small theeth into her aerola."Carefull little man , you gotta be carefull with mommy". With each gulp of milk the hatchling swallows, its dick grows a bit larger untill it sticks out between Junes massive tits, its tip almost reaching her mouth "oh wow youre a big boy". Still feeding it starts titfucking her " your'e not messing around, just like your daddy" . June sticks out her tongue to reach its dickhead as the young one spurts 3 shots of cum. The first one caught June by surprise and hits her across the face, the secound and third shot went straight into her mouth " hm so creamy, good boy" she kisses its dickhead and cleans it with her mouth. The hatchling climbs ontop of her tits and sticks its out tongue" oh you wanna give mommy a kiss" she lets its rongue swirl around hers for a second before pulling back" mommy loves you too baby" she gives it a kiss on its forehead." Time for a nap little man" she puts it back on her chest where its starts nodding off.
Junes big monster enters the room "oh look who is here baby boy, its your daddy " she whispers with a smile. Before she could say anything else, her master forces its dick down her throat. She looks up as it grabs her free tit and sqeezes it. June janks her head beack " wanna make another one daddy?" the monster just grunts and she chuckles....
Jackerboy never shows birth...

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes