5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Lolzeirinho

Mar 19, 2022
Ok guys I know nobody asked for this and it would never make it into a video for several reasons but my fucked up mind wants to know hat you guys think...(i'm also sorry for my english, i'm not a native speaker as you might have figure out already)

bedtime boogy (3 or 4) the hatchling

June is pressing out a giant egg, her pussy streching wider than she could ever imagine. As it pops out she wonders what the hell she just gave birth to. As her mind races, the egg starts shaking and cracks begin to show. The shell pops open and a miniature version of the monster pops out. June puts it on her chest where it starts sucking milk immedeately "hello little one im your mommy" she whispers. As it starts feeding it burrows its small theeth into her aerola."Carefull little man , you gotta be carefull with mommy". With each gulp of milk the hatchling swallows, its dick grows a bit larger untill it sticks out between Junes massive tits, its tip almost reaching her mouth "oh wow youre a big boy". Still feeding it starts titfucking her " your'e not messing around, just like your daddy" . June sticks out her tongue to reach its dickhead as the young one spurts 3 shots of cum. The first one caught June by surprise and hits her across the face, the secound and third shot went straight into her mouth " hm so creamy, good boy" she kisses its dickhead and cleans it with her mouth. The hatchling climbs ontop of her tits and sticks its out tongue" oh you wanna give mommy a kiss" she lets its rongue swirl around hers for a second before pulling back" mommy loves you too baby" she gives it a kiss on its forehead." Time for a nap little man" she puts it back on her chest where its starts nodding off.
Junes big monster enters the room "oh look who is here baby boy, its your daddy " she whispers with a smile. Before she could say anything else, her master forces its dick down her throat. She looks up as it grabs her free tit and sqeezes it. June janks her head beack " wanna make another one daddy?" the monster just grunts and she chuckles....
It's good

regbullnon

Sep 20, 2018
Ok guys I know nobody asked for this and it would never make it into a video for several reasons but my fucked up mind wants to know hat you guys think...(i'm also sorry for my english, i'm not a native speaker as you might have figure out already)

June is pressing out a giant egg, her pussy streching wider than she could ever imagine. As it pops out she wonders what the hell she just gave birth to. As her mind races, the egg starts shaking and cracks begin to show. The shell pops open and a miniature version of the monster pops out. June puts it on her chest where it starts sucking milk immedeately "hello little one im your mommy" she whispers. As it starts feeding it burrows its small theeth into her aerola."Carefull little man , you gotta be carefull with mommy". With each gulp of milk the hatchling swallows, its dick grows a bit larger untill it sticks out between Junes massive tits, its tip almost reaching her mouth "oh wow youre a big boy". Still feeding it starts titfucking her " your'e not messing around, just like your daddy" . June sticks out her tongue to reach its dickhead as the young one spurts 3 shots of cum. The first one caught June by surprise and hits her across the face, the secound and third shot went straight into her mouth " hm so creamy, good boy" she kisses its dickhead and cleans it with her mouth. The hatchling climbs ontop of her tits and sticks its out tongue" oh you wanna give mommy a kiss" she lets its rongue swirl around hers for a second before pulling back" mommy loves you too baby" she gives it a kiss on its forehead." Time for a nap little man" she puts it back on her chest where its starts nodding off.
Junes big monster enters the room "oh look who is here baby boy, its your daddy " she whispers with a smile. Before she could say anything else, her master forces its dick down her throat. She looks up as it grabs her free tit and sqeezes it. June janks her head beack " wanna make another one daddy?" the monster just grunts and she chuckles....
You are funny .... not rly.
Your "Story" is more a like a horror movie. xD After she presses a egg out, her vargina is more like a tunnel (a highway tunnel).

Btw: if you like that "egg-birth"-stuff, you should check out the artist Vaesark (he makes only pictures, no clips).

Reactions: krumkrum

Sido321

Dec 20, 2019

I don't know what drug you used to have so much creativity, but that plot would be for another artist, Jack is not so much one of those stories, I think something simpler is better like the mother looking for the monster again or being forced again in secret.

Reactions: krumkrum

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I find it hilarious the amount of people think that the next Mother's Warmth is like right around the corner.

People should start asking about it around Christmas.
well (here’s me being nice) he did just recently mention the work he’s been doing on it, namely work on Rebecca and Claire’s models. Also length-wise, based on script, it will be likely be longer than 30 minutes.

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
well (here’s me being nice) he did just recently mention the work he’s been doing on it, namely work on Rebecca and Claire’s models. Also length-wise, based on script, it will be likely be longer than 30 minutes.
Oh don't get me wrong, It's great he's mentioned it, but people in this thread are asking as if it's coming out next week.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes