5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Godeaterprince

Mar 22, 2019
Lil update, script for MW3 is complete, lines sent to Claire's VA, still working on Rebecca's. Debating whether to show previews throughout development, or just do a trailer when its close to release.

Also wanted to show the first Yana preview, but another little headache his hosted files came up with (MEGA decided to be dumb and nuke it), pushed that a little bit. He has a bit of personal irl things to do the next few days, but hopes to have it done when he's back.
great-information-thanks.jpg

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Okay if it wasn't apparent, I ain't Jackerman, I'm just a supporter sharing general info when it appears.
The most beautiful mother is from the first series. mother and son. sorry to offend her. she deserves more. and not just dogs. :love: :love::love:Dogs and a demon are too much.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:INCEST is in demand. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)Such a beautiful mother should go to her son with friends. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The most beautiful mother is from the first series. mother and son. sorry to offend her. she deserves more. and not just dogs. :love: :love::love:Dogs and a demon are too much.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:INCEST is in demand. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)Such a beautiful mother should go to her son with friends. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
I rather doubt any of those things will occur, Claire's VA isn't in the wheelhouse of doing more extensive fetishes. Jack also isn't allowing for the MW/Tentacular women to be nominated for ideas, as he doesn't want the characters doing anything extreme.

Reactions: Fayrus

regbullnon

Sep 20, 2018
it is a kind of art.;)
A brainfuck isnt art xD

Sex with dogs is also not for everyone.:cautious::sick:
Maybe. BUT it is something for all dogs with balls. Look at their happy face of the dogs while they bang their female...didnt they look very lucky? xD

You dont like the dog and woman stuff? So, what kind of Jackerman clips do you like? Not many or?

Lolzeirinho

Mar 19, 2022
It would be nice if Jackerman made a video based only on betrayal/Ntr... The story could be a couple, with their two children or just one, arriving in a new house to live. There could be a range of stories: A black neighbor (this black man would fuck his wife a lot); A beggar in the rain and his wife sheltering him inside the house with her husband inside (the rest you know)...

Lolzeirinho

Mar 19, 2022
It would be nice if Jackerman made a video based only on betrayal/Ntr... The story could be a couple, with their two children or just one, arriving in a new house to live. There could be a range of stories: A black neighbor (this black man would fuck his wife a lot); A beggar in the rain and his wife sheltering him inside the house with her husband inside (the rest you know)...
Knowing that Jackerman likes to make videos involving species interbreeding (humans and animals, for example) he could do it at this pace of only betrayal/Ntr and make a story where the wife with the big ass adopts a dog/monkey and the animal starts to want it. Is it over there. Hence, there would be provocative scenes of her for him, scenes in which her husband was suspicious, but would let it go, etc...

Lolzeirinho

Mar 19, 2022
Are you planning to do a story without monsters/animals besides MW and SH? i.e F/D or non-I
No, I just like to come up with ideas for videos. Honestly, as I have said before on this page, I have no criticism of Jackerman's work, on the contrary, he works super well, super good animations. But, the only detail is the duration of his videos, of course, I understand that they are laborious, they demand time, but he could make at least a video of 10 minutes, 15.... For me, if he saw these ideas that I posted and apply them in these two minimum times that I put, it would be perfect.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes